Gcse Celebration Ride!

hey tom tom, was you the one that fell over or something and cut your hand open and called the ambulance at the DJ ride?

John K

hahahaha, yeah your not funny.

i didnt callan ambulance! i went to the shop and i need to put something over it or it would get infected and they didnt have a first aid kit so the women came back and said ive called an ambulance :ermm:

so no it wasnt me who cut my hand open and called the ambulance cheers (Y) wasnt it you who we had found after you lost everyone and you were on your own??

tom tom

Edited by tom tom

hahahaha, yeah your not funny.

i didnt callan ambulance! i went to the shop and i need to put something over it or it would get infected and they didnt have a first aid kit so the women came back and said ive called an ambulance :ermm:

so no it wasnt me who cut my hand open and called the ambulance cheers (Y) wasnt it you who we had found after you lost everyone and you were on your own??

tom tom

lets get something straight

im not saying that to be criticise, target you, put you on the spot or anything like that, im just trying to remember some people that i met from the DJ ride but it looks like you got the wrong end of the stick. but there was also no need for the mouthy comebacks either.

i know i could of said something else to "recognise" you like saying your the kid that rides a pimped up zoo! but to be honest i think saying that would just make me jealous and plus many other people at the DJ ride had pimped up zoos anyway so it could of been anyone.

i am sorry if i upset you or anything in any way and i do not like to have any feuds between other riders

thanks

John Kan the china man

Edited by J-KAY

train station, one side there is a car park and a main road. You dont want that side, the other there is a load of walls and a spar. (Y)

I was there the other day. My mate offerd me a lift down but its to much to get train back because he os staying with his lady. Also im riding bristol the next day and southapmton is a trek. But i really want to go lol. Well if you organise one a wee bit closer next time im there. Btw i finished my exams last thursday. yay nice big fat holiday for me. :):(

lets get something straight

im not saying that to be criticise, target you, put you on the spot or anything like that, im just trying to remember some people that i met from the DJ ride but it looks like you got the wrong end of the stick. but there was also no need for the mouthy comebacks either.

i know i could of said something else to "recognise" you like saying your the kid that rides a pimped up zoo! but to be honest i think saying that would just make me jealous and plus many other people at the DJ ride had pimped up zoos anyway so it could of been anyone.

i am sorry if i upset you or anything in any way and i do not like to have any feuds between other riders

thanks

John Kan the china man

sorry dude!

i did take it the wrong way, see you there mate.

tom tom

(N) NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my onza internal headset bearing has just come to pieces, if any one has 1 bearing set for internal headset please please please please bring it with them tomorow fior me to borrow or buy or i cant go :(

if you dont know what they look like its one of these

LINK LINK LINK

look for one! lol

thanks

John K

Edited by J-KAY

Tomtom might have one, last time i heard he had stuff for sale, tomtom mate if you see this bring urself and ur superman shirt and fly on down to the ride tomoro with a spare headset bearings for john.

Much appreciated

Chris

thanks furball, yeah tomtom if youve got one for me to borrow or anything i will appreciate it very very very very very very very much :D

thanks

John kan the china man

:( i have had a cane creek s2 and an external echo headset :(

come on people, someone must have a internal headset cane creek cartridge bearing :(

thanks

John Kan the china man

try loose bearings, you must have some lying around that you can sit in grease, make sure they are a sensible size though.

tom tom

He has a point if you got them use them.

Well I'll see you all tomorrow and remember MONEY FOR THE BBQ MEAT!!!!!!!!

Chris

i ahevnt go any, plus they have to be the right cartridge size otherwise my steerer tube will be loose

thanks anyways guys

see you tomoz

John kan the china man