Fresh Products Lever

JT!

IPB Image

For those who didn't know. :)

I got mine this morning but can't use it because i haven't got any wheels. So i took some comparison shots.

[attachmentid=4812]

[attachmentid=4813]

Good Stuff. (Y)

post-4715-1148397868_thumb.jpg

post-4715-1148397881_thumb.jpg

Edited by JT!

How much time do you spend with your fist jammed between the blade and handlebar? I don't see how that can possibly get in the way unless you ride like a complete spastic.

You could slip or anything its a genuine question . Try being a little more relaxed it's a forum not your life.

I got mine this morning but can't use it because i haven't got any wheels.

How does it feel JT ? Looks like they would sit your finger quite nicely. Does that long metal piece not get in the way a little ?

;)

Only works with the 04's, as it says on their site.

It's got a nice big curve on the end of it, so its not like your fingers going to slip off the end on those sweaty hot summer days.

Edited by JT!

I've been running one of these levers for over a year now, and I love them, i used to get sore fingers off the normal magura style levers, but the fresh lever has stopped this completely, The tpa works well and not even I have broken one yet.

The only down side is that they dont work with the latest maguras, but you can still buy the old style lever bodies.

Id say it'd work in anything pre 05, the 05 lever's are the most recent, untill then it was fookin' years since the levers had changed majorly.

Any HS33, pre 05, will work with the FP lever attached.

Sorry, but I had to clear that up as people are saying tonnes of differant stuff.

Edit: Rather than pre '05 i'd have been better saying any older generation HS33, y'all get me right?

Edited by jake1516

I've been running one of these levers for over a year now, and I love them, i used to get sore fingers off the normal magura style levers, but the fresh lever has stopped this completely, The tpa works well and not even I have broken one yet.

The only down side is that they dont work with the latest maguras, but you can still buy the old style lever bodies.

I heard about these levers ages and ages ago, and it's interesting that they've only been released now; it would of made a lot more sense to release the levers when the 04 design maguras were still current. Now there's a smaller potential market that these levers can reach.

How come there was such a long wait for these to be released? When I saw them I thought they were a real elegant and simple approach to solving the problem of non-working TPA's and that there wouldn't be too many issues with the design.

Maybe it's just because the company is run by one guy and he's probably got other things going on. Still seems a shame that they didn't come out before the 05 brakes though.

Any HS33, pre 05, will work with the FP lever attached.

Sorry, but I had to clear that up as people are saying tonnes of differant stuff.

I don't think it's clear yet. The newest style Maguras were made in 2004 - mine are dated 06/04 I think - so this blade won't work with anything pre-05. Basically, the lever blade will work in any Magura lever body that is the same shape as the one in the picture at the top of the thread.

I heard about these levers ages and ages ago, and it's interesting that they've only been released now; it would of made a lot more sense to release the levers when the 04 design maguras were still current. Now there's a smaller potential market that these levers can reach.

How come there was such a long wait for these to be released? When I saw them I thought they were a real elegant and simple approach to solving the problem of non-working TPA's and that there wouldn't be too many issues with the design.

Maybe it's just because the company is run by one guy and he's probably got other things going on. Still seems a shame that they didn't come out before the 05 brakes though.

Well, the long wait...beacuse...he wanted to get them right...he didnt wanna release a lever that had problems.

And yes...aaron...is just one guy...who has the struggles of everyday life like everyone else..aswell as university...hes a busy chap.

And no its not a shame at all. How many trials riders ride with 04 magura's. Plenty....there much better than the 05 and thats why people will still try and seek out and find/buy the 04's :)

Arron but a lot of hard work into these levers, he even set fire to himself during production. He has a nasty burn to prove it lol. I love them and they look really nice in real life, such a nice annodiesed finish. (Y)

How does that TPA work please? how much do they cost and where can you get them from? cheers, Ryan

You see that egg timer bolt thing? You turn it. ;)

All the info you need is here.

Edited by JT!

You spelt lever wrong in the title :P teehehhehe.

Anyway, looks well nice, I think I want one, will wait for all the reviews etc first though.

Nice one, any other colours available? or just the nice matt black.

Mat