Mark W

www.freshproducts.co.uk

funky stuff, pretty pimp

'Orderd'.

Bout time 'n all :D

Copying a trend.........

nuff said

Waynio.........................

I'm sick of companys copying of rainbows too. It's going to put rainbows out of buissness befor long, and we'll never see one ever again.

Edited by JT!

LOL!!!

rainbows. there will be a trials-forum competition soon.

"Who can make their bike look the WACKIEST 1st?" in other words like has been said in this thread as many colours as possible on your bike!!!!

:lol:

Waynio........................

LOL!!!

rainbows. there will be a trials-forum competition soon.

"Who can make their bike look the WACKIEST 1st?" in other words like has been said in this thread as many colours as possible on your bike!!!!

:lol:

Waynio........................

Porter won that with his red Ashton with green cranks and shiny Hope bits :P

Does anyone have a pic of the FP lever with an ordinary lever by the side of it, by any chance?

I kinda see where you're coming from there Dave. Same sorta thing as when I put my RB blade in my Magura body, it was just too big, pretty much. It meant that I had to sorta compromise how I wanted to set my brake up so I could get it to pull to the same point as my other brake did and so on, which was largely why I wanted to see if anyone had a comparison pic...

Please do (Y)

I was tempted to order one but it looks like it sits quite far away from the bars, which put me off as I have small hands :-

There is a little grub screw (whuch you can see on that image) which sits on the lever body which you can adjust to alter the lever to suit long or short fingers :D

Edited by wally