Powerbleeding... The In Thing :p

JoNnY__Mc

featuring - blake, snowy and myself as the camera man!

i dont really know how to describe it because it was just so random! ok... so on sunday we were all going to bleed our brakes... but unfortunately when it came to blakes turn (some of you may know him... he tags along with us and rides a monty with raceline maggies) the bleedkit broke... so i started messing around with the hose by attaching the bleed hose thingy to it... and well... this is the result:

the best bleed blakes ever had, and a funny vid to share with you

powerbleeding

hope you enjoy it... sorry i didnt compress it but i didnt wanna spoil the quality as it was a gloomy day and by compressing it... it woulda made the film quality worse...

Just download it!

Cheers Jonny

What a waste of time and bandwidth that was.

if you dont find it funny dont post... ok didnt realise you made the forum... but 3 people found it funny... thats good enough for me... im sure theres more... for your information... well gonna sound like a sad act now but... it was just something to take my mind off some girl trouble... so dont post if you dont like (Y)

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

Nah that was jons crazy gapping stylee.

It's a good job u guys didn't bleed oil out of that with the hose, it qwent all over the frame, rims, front disc. It was chaos. Loving blakes camp jumper as well... no offence but u looked like a right camp golfer in that video blake, especially when u were wiggling your right knee like a little school girl :lol:

Some crazy videoage guys. Yeah that video was compressed jon, theres no way a 2.49 is only 38mb uncompressed, you'd be looking at nearer 1gb as a full quality DV-AVI.

Nah that was jons crazy gapping stylee.

It's a good job u guys didn't bleed oil out of that with the hose, it qwent all over the frame, rims, front disc. It was chaos. Loving blakes camp jumper as well... no offence but u looked like a right camp golfer in that video blake, especially when u were wiggling your right knee like a little school girl :lol:

Some crazy videoage guys. Yeah that video was compressed jon, theres no way a 2.49 is only 38mb uncompressed, you'd be looking at nearer 1gb as a full quality DV-AVI.

1 GB is a bit much, prob closer to 400 mb, but yeah it would be a lot more if it came straight from the camera. but once you load it onto an editing program, and re-export it cuts it down tons, and still keeps quality.

1 GB is a bit much, prob closer to 400 mb, but yeah it would be a lot more if it came straight from the camera. but once you load it onto an editing program, and re-export it cuts it down tons, and still keeps quality.

178mb a minute, 2 minutes 49 seconds = 501.366666666666667mb or 501.37mb rounded.

Here you go jon, a little guide to getting clips in full quality... might help other people too.

[attachmentid=4594]

avi_recording_manual.doc

Oh... :blink:

Well, if thats the best bleed ever, obviously excuse me if you were being sarcastic, then im a f**king dancing monkey. Did you see how far it pulled into the bar once you had bled it! :S For me, a well bled brake shouldnt have to use the TPA for it to work properly.

Didn't really find it funny either, sorry :( .

Cheers,

Joe.

fair enough matey... i didnt say the best bleed ever... i said the best bleed blakes ever had (Y) and if you knew how bad his previous bleeds/brake where then you would understand... yeah i did see how far :P i was there :-:rolleyes: we hardly set the brake up properly so thats why it seemed that way... oh and after watching it again the bolt was out really far... hard to explain really... so yeah (Y) for a random bleed with the wrong tools and a hose it works like a beast :P:D when he gets his new heatsinks and a fresh grind (and now a new hub) im gonna be raping that bike

Edited by JoNnY__Mc

178mb a minute, 2 minutes 49 seconds = 501.366666666666667mb or 501.37mb rounded.

Here you go jon, a little guide to getting clips in full quality... might help other people too.

[attachmentid=4594]

Bit off topic....

When I do that, importing from my Sony HC19E (incase you needed to know) I don't get the middle option about DV importing, it's there but I can't select it. Maybe because i'm trying to import from usb?

Much appreciated (Y)

When I so import with all the best settings it's un watchable :( What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Rob_P