Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

i`m deffo cat 2 of dans friends, although the odd off the cuff remark about how fit dans sister looks in her police uniform does happen. if its out of place i apologise, just telling it like it is :)

f**k you.

If i had known this when i met dan last year then it would of been brought up....sevral times.

Dan you disapoint me for not sharing this info.

f**k you.

Pics.

f**k you.

f**k you.

f**k you.

f**k you.

dont be like that my son. if you saw my little sister. you`d want to nail her. most of my mates have tried, and she likes a beer. and no i dont have pics, that would be wrong

dont be like that my son. if you saw my little sister. you`d want to nail her. most of my mates have tried, and she likes a beer. and no i dont have pics, that would be wrong

ok just one. she is the middle one

post-29242-0-73380900-1330897279_thumb.j

Quick question, if you work 9-6, Monday - Friday, and your girlfriend works 6-11pm for at least 4 days in that time and two days at the weekend, can it:

A. Work.

B. Not.

Additional info:

You are a geeky motherf**ker obsessed with training routines, and have to be in bed by 10pm and up by 6am to fit a routine into your life.

I think that it would be impossible to answer that question, but the fact that you've asked it kind of sends a signal as far as I'm concerned... Seems like you might have a similar issue to me - when I was with Leanne the whole living together thing was very important because I wanted/needed to see her every day to feel good. We went through a period where we'd not really see each other when I was launching fifty6 but just the fact that she was there when I got home for even 10 minutes before we went to sleep made enough of an impact to make it work.

So, to actually give an answer: Yes it can work, but will seeing Kelly one day a week plus a couple of bits here and there be enough for you? Will it be enough for her?

Enough, yes. In the same way that being a vegetarian will keep you alive. It's enough to keep us ticking along quite pleasantly, but let's face it, it's half an existence at best.

Absolutely, which is why I find myself single! How long is it likely to be going on like that? It could be worth it if it's a case of months, or not if it's a case of years.

In theory, could be 6 months until I go back to uni in September and start spending the 40 hours a week I'm at work, at home.

It won't be though hopefully. They just sacked someone at work and taken on someone new so when this lass's training is over, she'll take more hours on. Who knows...

EDIT: Mike, nah we're no like that at all. If anything I'm the clingy one. We do have nice weekends, just not that many of them. Usually it's a day or half a day.

Edited by Muel

it all boils down to how much the other person is worth to you, and how much fun you could be having single. take the arguments, and the pettiness out of it. If the time you spend together outweighs (in a satisfaction sense, not a time sense) the satisfaction youd get as a single male/female, then it can work, if not... then it can work, but its not a pleasant situation of beneficial to either of you, and out of the fact you have feelings for the other person, you should want to see them happy, whether that is with you or not.

So theres a girl I like, shes not the brightest button but hey. A little while ago she was off 6th form ill for about a week so i text her "hope your feeling OK" she replied "yeah I should be in tomorrow, I'm missing you" So I thought wahey I'm in there and said "I hope so its a lot harder to arrange a date with you when your not in school" to which i got the reply "haha thanks, i know right". So I went and spoke to her the next day and when I brought up the subject she skirted round it so i think well thats it shes not interested but at least shes being nice about it. Then soon everyones saying that we're so flirty we should get together and making jokes and stuff about it. I got a friend of mine to ask her what the deal was and she said that she had heard I was into her best mate. So I started making my intentions clear untill today when her best mate asked me when I was going to ask her out, I explained that I had and she said that this girl wouldn't have undertood as it was too 'jokey' and she wouldn't have wanted to 'look like a nob'. So at this point said girl enters and her mate says "ask her now" at which point she said "ask me what?" to which i said "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out sometime" to which she laughed a bit and walked off. After that her mate said that she thought said girl must have assumed i was joking. So I text her a pretty long text after 6th form explaining that I was serious but I understood if she was trying to be nice to me but that I needed a definate answer and that it would be nice to go out sometime, to which i have recieved no reply, just saw she has uploaded pictures to FB about an hour ago via her mobile. What do I do? Am I at risk of being a stalker? Am i unknowingly in the friend zone? should I contact her again? Should I try to talk to her tomorrow? Why can I not read this girl, arrg its so annoying :S

Any advice at all?

Yeah, here's my advice. f**k that girl, and not in the literal sense. This is a clear look into the future of what your relationship is going to be like with this girl. She obviously a game player, and relies on her friends opinions and what they say rather than coming to you directly, and then when you give her a direct message, you're still clueless.

She probably got your message but somewhere down the road someone told the poor girl you're suppose to make guys wait for some reason and that's what she's doing. Move onto someone else who can actually communicate better than a seal in training.

My guess is she'll text you back in 3 days wanting to go out with you. When you tell her you're no longer interested (which hopefully by then that'll be true) she'll freak the f**k out and probably claim that you cheated on her even though you weren't even dating let along in a relationship, or only wanted to use her anyway so she can get some sympathy.

Let us know how it works out so I know if I was close or just spouting BS which I'm prone to do. :)

• Like 2

Yeah, here's my advice. f**k that girl, and not in the literal sense. This is a clear look into the future of what your relationship is going to be like with this girl. She obviously a game player, and relies on her friends opinions and what they say rather than coming to you directly, and then when you give her a direct message, you're still clueless.

She probably got your message but somewhere down the road someone told the poor girl you're suppose to make guys wait for some reason and that's what she's doing. Move onto someone else who can actually communicate better than a seal in training.

My guess is she'll text you back in 3 days wanting to go out with you. When you tell her you're no longer interested (which hopefully by then that'll be true) she'll freak the f**k out and probably claim that you cheated on her even though you weren't even dating let along in a relationship, or only wanted to use her anyway so she can get some sympathy.

Let us know how it works out so I know if I was close or just spouting BS which I'm prone to do. :)

Thanks man, I'll give it a while and see what happens then?

thinking about it i don't think her mates would do that, they were the ones that encouraged me anyhow. If that is what she's doing she's being a f**king idiot considering shes been consistantly on my lap or atteched to me in some way for about two weeks, she's really not that good at playing hard to get.

Edited by onza pro series guy