Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

• 2 weeks later...

I was a proper fanny to my missus (of 3 years) without thinking a few months back. When she found out it was obviously bad between us. We have no decided to just be friends which is cool, and we are getting on well. But its really f**ked me up, knowing that she's just not there, and I feel quite alone. FML :(

I really need some advice lads, i split with my missus of 4 years mutal decision were still in a good place with each other we still live together (we have a mortgage together) and get on like mates ect, ect. Recently i looked up an old school friend started we textin each other gettin on good havin a laugh started feelin things for her and vice versa we havent met up "yet" but now my ex wants to Get back together! You see my prediciment.

Pretty weird night. ex sent me a pic if her in her underwear accidently. then just got proper chatting again. So out of the blue :/. loved the pic but i was like wtf.

She probably genuinely made a mistake and was supposed to be sending it to the new black dude she is seeing with the 12" sausage that porks her once a fortnight because her small frame couldn't handle it any more frequent. Knowing she could possibly crush you again she had to make up some lame excuse about it being an accident just to give you a bit of a pick me up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

She probably genuinely made a mistake and was supposed to be sending it to the new black dude she is seeing with the 12" sausage that porks her once a fortnight because her small frame couldn't handle it any more frequent. Knowing she could possibly crush you again she had to make up some lame excuse about it being an accident just to give you a bit of a pick me up.

i dont care who you are i love you for this !

Ha got a friend like that. Shes not a slag but yeah, tries to show off about how many guys she can pull. im just like yeahhh cool, good for you mate :)

Since when has pulling blokes been a challenge?

Edited by Muel