Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

No posts for more than a month, is that good or bad?

Well...:

I seem to be in a slight teenage dilemma again^^

And I'm tired enough to probably muddle you all!

- Does anyone here know the feeling that you would love to have that girl as one of your best friends for a long time

but you also really would like her as your girlfriend at this very instant? It's doing my head in a little atm... -.-

Problem acutally is that we seem to be identical in so many ways and things, that I'm not sure if it actually could work..

I mean it seems like the only difference between us are that she's a girl and looks like one, and I'm a guy and look like one :P

So, what would tf say? :rolleyes: Can it work with someone who is the "same" as you are?

Can you manage to still be friends after a relationship? (probably the question that's nagging the the most)

I surely do feel quite attracted to her, but yeah, I don't really want to mess it up as we get along together so well...

What would you do? :P

Many thanks!

As Luke said, it's usually pretty easy to tell if a girl is or would be into you or not. Very similar situation to me and Mel, she was my best friend for ages and still is, and i've been with her getting on for 2 years now :)

• Like 1

No posts for more than a month, is that good or bad?

Well...:

I seem to be in a slight teenage dilemma again^^

And I'm tired enough to probably muddle you all!

- Does anyone here know the feeling that you would love to have that girl as one of your best friends for a long time

but you also really would like her as your girlfriend at this very instant? It's doing my head in a little atm... -.-

Problem acutally is that we seem to be identical in so many ways and things, that I'm not sure if it actually could work..

I mean it seems like the only difference between us are that she's a girl and looks like one, and I'm a guy and look like one :P

So, what would tf say? :rolleyes: Can it work with someone who is the "same" as you are?

Can you manage to still be friends after a relationship? (probably the question that's nagging the the most)

I surely do feel quite attracted to her, but yeah, I don't really want to mess it up as we get along together so well...

What would you do? :P

Many thanks!

Wont work if you are best mates.

no face

shes f**king stunning

shes so fit

If she's stunningly fit with no face, she must have an amazing body. I'm guessing with no face she can't talk either? Perfect. Wed it.

Edited by Muel

Right now the advice bit.

After I left her last night we departed and gave her a kiss bye. Then got a text saying, "thanks for the cheeky kiss xxx" like 30 mins later as we were texting.

This morning she texted me at 9 but saying she was still drunk she says and then was like "did i kiss you last night? xxx"

few more texts later i got a text saying "Abby said to me earlier awwww u and that dan looked proper cute together last night lollll xxx"

Dunno, think it's just cos she was drunk but dunno.

But she only had one profile photo after nearly 2 years and no tagged pics. And even on her one profile pic you cant ser her face lol.
She is 'Managing her brand'.

Keep the tagged photos hidden, limit the info available, after all she doesn't want guys like you seeing the 99 million photos of her with other guys on nights out now does she :P

She is 'Managing her brand'.

Keep the tagged photos hidden, limit the info available, after all she doesn't want guys like you seeing the 99 million photos of her with other guys on nights out now does she :P

Hahaha. I have my tagged photos hidden too though - but that's because i've got some absolute corkers of tagged photos. infact let me lighten this situation....

ahh damn wont let me post the url from facebook on firefox

Edited by dann2707