Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Meh, a girls just borke up with her boyfreind, she still likes him, i suspect she likes me? i know shes been talking to he mate about me, but now shewont tell me what she said because she just happened to forget? hmmm

What should i do?

Her ex is a complete nob, but she's been on off with him for a couple of years... and also, my right hands starting to get really strong, so yeah takeing that on mind? what should i do...

edit: And now she wants to meet me tommorow.. gah i really cant be asked with this.

Edited by Southend Trials

Meh, a girls just borke up with her boyfreind, she still likes him, i suspect she likes me? i know shes been talking to he mate about me, but now shewont tell me what she said because she just happened to forget? hmmm

What should i do?

Her ex is a complete nob, but she's been on off with him for a couple of years.......................... and also, my right hands starting to get really strong, so yeah takeing that on mind? what should i do......................

Don't keep nagging her about what she said to her mate. It will annoy her and you'll be an irritant who doesn't drop things, girls don't like that...

Its lucky i dont care what you think about me then yes? (:

Yep, but I'm still going to say it, in much the same way people don't care about your 16 million status updates every day.

Oh, and in relation to your 'problem'? She's not interested, that's plainly obvious.

Yep, but I'm still going to say it, in much the same way people don't care about your 16 million status updates every day.

Oh, and in relation to your 'problem'? She's not interested, that's plainly obvious.

16 million? more like one, but hey i didnt know i had you on facebook? lol

Apparently not, seeing as she wants to come round mine today when ive got a free house... hmm?

Edited by Southend Trials

There is a story here. It must be told!

me an fish came down sarffend,i wasnt on top form, got kicked out of a pub after drinking half a bottle of jager, a couple of double vodkas and a pint of old rosie,but they didnt kick me out, they let me get a coke and sit down till we were ready to leave. then went an got in a club, and when we got kicked out of there it was because john wasnt wearing shoes, we then went back to simps, i got windmilled,but it was semi through choice, we all got naked, fish put deepheat on his bollox, awful photos were taken.

thats the abridged version.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er