Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I feel like a stuck record typing this out again as its always the same thing....

She was meant to come over after work at 10pm tonight, i've come home from Uni especially to see her and my parents etc.

Text her asking how was work "blah blah felt really ill, can barely drive"

So I just told her to forget it, always letting me down and that.

talking to someone from my Hall of Residence now who i'm visiting when I get back for a good drinking sesh in her room ;) haaaa

I feel like a stuck record typing this out again as its always the same thing....

She was meant to come over after work at 10pm tonight, i've come home from Uni especially to see her and my parents etc.

Text her asking how was work "blah blah felt really ill, can barely drive"

So I just told her to forget it, always letting me down and that.

talking to someone from my Hall of Residence now who i'm visiting when I get back for a good drinking sesh in her room ;) haaaa

How did she react to your response?

Not very much "troubles" here, just the wait again, almost 2 weeks since we last met up. She has an incredible hate for people who keep asking for things so I forced myself not to keep moaning when she can meet again. Will try to ask very casually tomorrow.

And no I'm not going to find someone "easier", this is the girl I like, and as far as I know theres only one of her :P

She just accepted that I was annoyed I guess. She actually came to visit me tonight, actually came on her own without her faggot of a cousin being there. I know she cares. I care about her. But she just doesn't seem to be girlfriend material for me now I'm thinking. She never comes up to me for a hug or anything, like I'm just a mate that she's with. She seems moody a lot. And I feel like she wants to be with me, but things are sooooo slow at progressing and she doesn't make an effort in a gf/bf way. Idk its weird. This week I am going to end it. I just can't bring myself to it as she's so innocent and lovely, just a big let down.

On your side though, its good to see that you're sticking with what you feel is right. Keep at it :)

She just accepted that I was annoyed I guess. She actually came to visit me tonight, actually came on her own without her faggot of a cousin being there. I know she cares. I care about her. But she just doesn't seem to be girlfriend material for me now I'm thinking. She never comes up to me for a hug or anything, like I'm just a mate that she's with. She seems moody a lot. And I feel like she wants to be with me, but things are sooooo slow at progressing and she doesn't make an effort in a gf/bf way. Idk its weird. This week I am going to end it. I just can't bring myself to it as she's so innocent and lovely, just a big let down.

For all I've not actually met her, it does seem like you're getting played around a fair bit pal.

I was in a relationship that was the same once. She put no effort in, she never bothered to come to mine, she always cancelled plans at the last minute, was always more interested in her friends than me, but I stuck with her cos I thought I'd seem a c*nt leaving her over it, and that it wasn't that much of an issue or whatever.

Few weeks later she left me! She left me! I felt like a right bell end after that :(

Can you remember what I drunkenly told you down in Sheffield about all this? I vaguely can haha :S

Girl that i like, likes somebody else who really is a total douche that thinks hes hard. Really annoys me, times like this nake me think what have i done to deserve this. Life just aint fair....

Shut up, there are far worse things in the world than some girl who you're not even with liking some other kid. If you like her, tell her. If not, stop complaining - it's your own fault.

Edited by Skoze