Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

So anyone got any ideas of what to talk about to a girl? I really have NO clue except for small talk an im not using tjat!

You do realise that girls are just people right? Do you have to ask what to talk to your mates about? If you can't have an organic conversation then you've blown it before you've even started.

Go and build a treehouse or something.

I wish I could dude, this is just controlling me. Sitting in panic the entire day at home, completely disabled to do anything else.

So either do something about it (like tell her rather than crying on a bike forum), or get over it. No point beating yourself up about something you (probably) can't change.

Even if you did get back with her, it'd never be the same now. Move on.

You do realise that girls are just people right? Do you have to ask what to talk to your mates about? If you can't have an organic conversation then you've blown it before you've even started.

Go and build a treehouse or something.

So either do something about it (like tell her rather than crying on a bike forum), or get over it. No point beating yourself up about something you (probably) can't change.

Even if you did get back with her, it'd never be the same now. Move on.

I have told her, she is a big support, but the minute she goes away the pain starts. I know there is no point in beating myself up, but I cannot get over it. Might have to seek proffesional help

Can a mod change this threads name from Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread to the Prepubescent's Whinging Thread please?

:wub::wub:

In another news, I had a proper lads night with my dad tonight. We discussed everything and he gave his view on it, think I can move on from her. It's not gonna be easy but.. it's gonna make my life a lot easier. :)

Everytime I look in here to see if anything interesting is happening, its just modifiedrideretc... and his playground crush.

Seriously, dont even worry man! its so incredibly unnecessary at your age! Im 5 years older and not even had a gf. All the crap I hear about youngin's and their gf's, what the hell is the point in it!!!!!!???

Also, I think its time that I need to get a gf.

Everytime I look in here to see if anything interesting is happening, its just modifiedrideretc... and his playground crush.

Seriously, dont even worry man! its so incredibly unnecessary at your age! Im 5 years older and not even had a gf. All the crap I hear about youngin's and their gf's, what the hell is the point in it!!!!!!???

Also, I think its time that I need to get a gf.

There is no point, I realised this yesterday when she ended it that really what is the point? You go out for a few weeks then something happens and its over. So basicaly you end up upset or something every time.

I'm just gonna wait 'till im 16 or something, Because its just a waste of time cos all you do at my age is worry etc. and as said before, im just young. I should just be having fun, so hopefully the time that i used seeing her is now extended riding time :P