Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

One of me X's is trying to ruin everything for me, she is an attention seeking whore. Someone please tell me what to do, or how to say stfu nicely?

since when was there a nice way of saying stfu?

Headbutt her right in the f**king face, gaffa tape her up and throw her in the boot.

Sorted.

this works best ..

sounds nice though ..

some of the advice in here is f**king hilarious, sorta broke up with my girlfriend of 9 months today, didn't feel great. think were gonna work things out though

edit: worked out =)... i think

edit: nope

edit: said some really bad things

Edited by ilikeriding

• 2 weeks later...
I'm single again. Good or bad?

You decide!

It´s good and bad i think.

If i could have it my way i would have a girlfriend untill i got bored then get rid of her and try and pull for a while then when i realise i´m not getting any just click my fingers and have a girlfriend again and go on like that.

But obviously it´s not as easy as that.

I like having a girlfriend at least you know you´ve got sexytime when you want it.

I´m feeling down now i´ve had to leave my girlfriends in spain who knows when ill be having sexytime next could be months, oh well at least i´m in england now and i can go and buy a flake as someone suggested to me earlier on in the thread.

Well it was always long distance. Bristol to hereford.

But she went uni in bournemouth, then the last 6 days she's been out every night and the reason is the distance and lack of conversations and stuff like that. Bournemouth isn't that distant and lack of conversation is her fault. Sooo that means its something else pretty much. Most likely another guy so its best to get out. Stlll got two years of uni left to enjoy anyway.

Well it was always long distance. Bristol to hereford.

But she went uni in bournemouth, then the last 6 days she's been out every night and the reason is the distance and lack of conversations and stuff like that. Bournemouth isn't that distant and lack of conversation is her fault. Sooo that means its something else pretty much. Most likely another guy so its best to get out. Stlll got two years of uni left to enjoy anyway.

Is it too early to make jokes about passing on her number?

Edited by Max Quinn

• 2 weeks later...

Broke up with my gf yesterday (she said we need time to think this over, obvious what that means). Been together for 7 months. Was kinda ok yesterday but it's all starting to come together now and I'm seeing how much I've just lost. Couldn't sleep, as much as I'd like to, I've got nothing to do now. Meh, at least I had a fantastic spring and summer with a loving gf, getting into a new sport, graduating from uni... Guess it's normal that after a flying run like that, one has to finish up in a pile of shit.

Well, my relationship of 6.5 years is pretty much on its arse at the minute and has been building for sometime and i feel like i'm getting to the point of having a nervous breakdown. My friends reckon i'm turning into a raving alcoholic but i wouldn't quite agree with that but i feel really quite lost at the moment.

Obviously we've been together a decent amount of time but this year we've kind of been slipping apart. We use to live in each others pockets and be together most of the time if not all the time. We still had healthy social lives with friends etc but things have changed over recent months and especially over the last 3 or so weeks.

Basically, we hardly talk at the minute and have only spent a matter of hours together over the last few weeks which is totally not like us but it has been building up for some time. To me, it seems like she has no time for me anymore or she simple can't be bothered but doesn't quite see it. I have asked if she wants to do many things but she's been "busy" everytime i've asked. So i thought to myself lets just give her some space and she'll get in touch when she's ready so i never text her or anything for a few days until she text me yesterday morning questioning why hadn't she heard from me in a few days, which i thought was bizzare considering the many times i had tried to get her to do something - talk, have tea, anything.

Anyway, she then said "i think we should have a talk" and i think i know where it's going. For my own sanity i want it sorted so i ask shall i see you tonight to which she replies "i'm busy" at which point i started tearing my hair out - i'm going to have no hair left if this goes on much longer. I've asked again if she wants to talk tonight but no reply as yet.

I'll be honest, she was/is the first girl i went out with that i actually cared about so i'm scarred i'm going to loose her. I hope we can sort it out and it's just one of those ruff patches but i have little confidence that she wants the relationship to continue and think it might be time to say goodbye. : All that little stuff that made us special seems to have disappeared.

Maybe it's for the best and i'll get over it, right!?

6.5 years is really long. This will sound harsh but maybe she needs a change? I was with a girl for almost 3 years once and it started boring me so we kinda lost contact - not unlike the way you described. Have you thought of changing the environment and maybe going on holiday for a week or so? It could do you some good. Perhaps talk to some mutual friends who you know are close to her - maybe they will be able to shed a bit of light on this situation and tell you something you don't know? Such friends can really help when a relationship is going downhill. I know how you feel, frustration and feeling helpless are the most destructive feeling there are.

6.5 years is really long. This will sound harsh but maybe she needs a change? I was with a girl for almost 3 years once and it started boring me so we kinda lost contact - not unlike the way you described. Have you thought of changing the environment and maybe going on holiday for a week or so? It could do you some good. Perhaps talk to some mutual friends who you know are close to her - maybe they will be able to shed a bit of light on this situation and tell you something you don't know? Such friends can really help when a relationship is going downhill. I know how you feel, frustration and feeling helpless are the most destructive feeling there are.

It appears she does need a change and us together is just not what she wants anymore.

Funny you mention holidays because i began to notice the problems on our last holiday in June. Since then, its been a steady decline.

She has just text me and i'm going to meet up with her tonight so we'll see what happens. However, i asked her straight out does she want this relationship and her answer was "i seriously don't know" so it doesn't look good.

I'm at the point now where if that's how she feels then i just have to accpet it because in the long run it will never be the same and i'm better off getting on with my life. But no matter how hard i try to cement that theory into my head i struggle to come to terms with that my girlfriend and best friend for a significant part of my life may no longer be around.

It appears she does need a change and us together is just not what she wants anymore.

Funny you mention holidays because i began to notice the problems on our last holiday in June. Since then, its been a steady decline.

She has just text me and i'm going to meet up with her tonight so we'll see what happens. However, i asked her straight out does she want this relationship and her answer was "i seriously don't know" so it doesn't look good.

I'm at the point now where if that's how she feels then i just have to accpet it because in the long run it will never be the same and i'm better off getting on with my life. But no matter how hard i try to cement that theory into my head i struggle to come to terms with that my girlfriend and best friend for a significant part of my life may no longer be around.

Seriously, if she doesn't make a decision tonight, make it for her and sack it in.

It's 100x worse not knowing, and if she starts f**king you about with "i don't know" she is just to nice to say "its over".

Good luck buddy, 6 years is a long time and i can't begin to understand how you must feel.

Seriously, if she doesn't make a decision tonight, make it for her and sack it in.

It's 100x worse not knowing, and if she starts f**king you about with "i don't know" she is just to nice to say "its over".

Good luck buddy, 6 years is a long time and i can't begin to understand how you must feel.

Cheers mate, i'm going to strap on a pair and take that stance. I want it sorted tonight because the sooner it is sorted the sooner i can get on with it.

I know i'm saying now that i'm not going to take any messing around like the big man, which i won't, but i know if it comes to that i will be understanding but crushed. However, i'll keep it to myself, keep things as best humoured and civilised as i can then wish her all the best. Then i'll go home with 8 cans of Stella and cut all the heads off all the photos i have of her :angry: