Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

It's just like, i get f**ked around loads, she gives me stupid comments like that, so i've gotta do it back i guess?

Example, she was at work the other day, told me be there for 6:30, i got a text at 6:25, working till 8 come later.

Things like that f**k me off.

Im probably just being a nob yes, but i don't really know what to do tbf haha.

Meh, long post.

Got a pretty big problem with my gf and I'm completely lost. We've been together for around half a year now and we've recently started having arguments over various matters. It's been like this for a month now and we've reached a stage where something really has to be done about it. These arguments are mostly the result of me getting frustrated, expressing my opinion and saying that we really ought to work on what I see to be a problem. The biggest one for me is the fact that we don't do much together because she doesn't have time (or so she says). This would include various outings to a track day (sometimes 10, sometimes 200 miles from home) or just going on holiday for a few days.

At first I didn't think much of it, we went for a very short holiday in June, then unbelievably she went to a track day with me a few weeks ago which she really enjoyed. Those were the only 2 times we moved out of this f**king city. However, she's found the time to go on a 2 week holiday to Germany with her godmother and she's had the time to spend about 2 weeks at home with her parents this summer, so I treat this "no time" argument as complete bullshit. But when I want to go with her somewhere for 1-2 days, she finds literally thousands of excuses for not going, all of which boil down to the above argument. I remember that last time I wanted to go out with her for 1 day she told me that she needs to know 1 week in advance to tell her boss. So we couldn't go. Today I told her there's a drift day coming up the following saturday (so that's like 12 days) and she says that now she needs to know 2 weeks ahead. f**k yeah. Always an excuse. Anyway, that was just an example, it's happened so many times now I've lost count. She's not my f**k friend for gods sake, somehow all my mates go to such events with their girlfriends and never have such problems, I'm always the one arriving alone. This doesn't sound like a big deal but trust me, being in such a relationship for half a year and not being able to go on holiday because of some lame made up excuse is driving me up the wall.

Anyhow, this is one of the topics we've discussed and argued about recently. She doesn't see it as a problem and thinks I'm being a twat. It always ends up with her thinking she's right and I'm wrong. Therefore none of the arguments we've had have resolved anything. Instead, they've just made things worse since she manipulates my words into something I'd never say to her and takes offence. Discussing any problem with her is really difficult and just seems to be a waste of time but I think it's unhealthy to suppress such emotions in a relationship and insist on talking about them and solving them. We both love each other so this is not a relationship we want to end. We need to get it back on track and since she's not going to do anything about it, I'll have to. Does anybody have any idea how to solve such communication problems? What's bothering can't be discussed because it will cause a row which will result in nothing, nor do I want to shut up because that's just going to be incredibly frustrating.

Thanks to anyone who could be bothered to read this...

Meh, long post.

Thanks to anyone who could be bothered to read this...

I'm hardly a silver tongued cavalier, however I've found recently the best thing to do is just to step back and get on with your life.

No point in chasing them if they don't want to be chased, no matter how much you want them !

I'm hardly a silver tongued cavalier, however I've found recently the best thing to do is just to step back and get on with your life.

No point in chasing them if they don't want to be chased, no matter how much you want them !

I can see where you're coming from, but I've spent the last 23 years getting on with my life. It's about time I shared it with somebody else.

I'm currently seeing a girl pretty frequently, turned out she's 16. 17 a week before I'm 22. We're pretty alright mates, met a few weeks ago and kicked it off well.

Well, seems to have gone rather well. She text me last night basically saying 'you're the nicest guy I've ever met and I do like you a lot'.

Seems pretty good really :) And to mention again, she hardly seems so young, shes really mature, intellegent and also has a body to kill for.

Off to the cinema and back to mine on Friday :)

Bro's before Hoes, id rather have him as a mate than have someone I could put my penis in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah totally man .. i've been single for years and i'm totally cool with it,

with maybe just the occasional "Hey wanna hang out some time? ,Girl: Of course not you pervert! "

Other than that ... i'm actually doing pretty well ..

Because, at least with your dude friends you dont have the urge to whip out your dick and fu(k something ..

hehehe .. :P