Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

How do you resist the urge to rail female friends?

I have a really good friend, we would never work in a relationship and I enjoy her as a friend, couldn't imagine and wouldn't want anything more. I just get the urge to ram it in her every now and again..

LOL!!

That actually made me laugh so hard hahahha

Im bored of my girlfriend. I got on another girl last night and she seemed like so much more fun, was having a laugh with her the whole night and lately my girlfriends become a bit boring, she comes round and sleeps thats about it lol. She's going to uni in september (we live in essex bearing in mind and shes going to york or exeter) so were definately gonna break up when she goes, would i be a knob for breaking up with her now? Just ive had a taste of what other girls are like, think i forgot lol but yeah, has anyone else had this feeling and then regretted it when they did break up? Or is it fair enough that im bored?

i had this problem, and im going to uni in spetember....i didnt regret spilitting up with her at all. Life became so much more fun!

Im bored of my girlfriend. I got on another girl last night and she seemed like so much more fun, was having a laugh with her the whole night and lately my girlfriends become a bit boring, she comes round and sleeps thats about it lol. She's going to uni in september (we live in essex bearing in mind and shes going to york or exeter) so were definately gonna break up when she goes, would i be a knob for breaking up with her now? Just ive had a taste of what other girls are like, think i forgot lol but yeah, has anyone else had this feeling and then regretted it when they did break up? Or is it fair enough that im bored?

Id of said let it play out a bit for her sake but then remembered you saying youd had another shag.

id drop her now rather than at the start of uni, could mess her up etc when she should be meeting new people etc

Id of said let it play out a bit for her sake but then remembered you saying youd had another shag.

id drop her now rather than at the start of uni, could mess her up etc when she should be meeting new people etc

Lol no i didnt shag the other girl, just kissed her. But yeah fair points, looks like thats the way then!

Got pissed off with my gf never wanting to spend time with me and we was constantly out with my mates so she could run off and play flirty i said i was going home she said she didnt want to she said maybe we shouldnt be together i shortly after asked her to get out the car she refussed i made myself abit firmer untill she got out the car followed by me driving off and leaving her to do all the flirting she wants by this point she was crying but was all over the kid i thought she would be. Got rid for now but knowin me ill be back with her in a week but shes been a douche scince shes been back from holiday she just expects stuff like all the time like cloths, food, lifts, money im not her dad....

blah! might take a leaf outta your book mr sheehan

Got pissed off with my gf never wanting to spend time with me and we was constantly out with my mates so she could run off and play flirty i said i was going home she said she didnt want to she said maybe we shouldnt be together i shortly after asked her to get out the car she refussed i made myself abit firmer untill she got out the car followed by me driving off and leaving her to do all the flirting she wants by this point she was crying but was all over the kid i thought she would be. Got rid for now but knowin me ill be back with her in a week but shes been a douche scince shes been back from holiday she just expects stuff like all the time like cloths, food, lifts, money im not her dad....

blah! might take a leaf outta your book mr sheehan

Balman, Dont event get me started.

saw you on here just after i posted and was hoping you wouldnt see this haha still i left her in the middle of rayleigh and didnt go back surely thats worth like half a brownie point? (prays simpson dosn't apear)

No!

Why the f**k your still even bothering with her is beyond a joke. WAY Beyond a joke. Every day, each of your FB status'es are moaning at each other. Why bother. Ditch the bitch,find some fresh meat!

"well i just typed your name in google and this trials forum thing came up and was saying somthing about you kissing anougher girl...."

also DON'T say that im counting down the days its ONLY a month and a bit lol

LOL seriously? hope she doesnt type my name into google, will be curtains!

noooo i didnt get found i was sayin thats why sheehans mrs asked if she hates him as iv typed my name into google befor and it linked me to topics on here so its possable to find this one im guessing....

edit: simpson OH GOD!

Edited by Balman

I'm thinking about moving out my girlfriends tonight or in the next day or so. I say gf but were not together. Over the past few month's our relationship has gotten very boring. We don't doing anything other than watch tv and rent films. On my own I go out riding.

Thing is I'm starting an apprenticeship on September 13th, moving to Fareham for 10months. I can go home if I want to, but probably wont go home every weekend. After the 10 months I've then gotta find a place to live near Woking, as I'l then be working there.

We split up a few weeks ago, as I don't know how I feel about her anymore. We've been together for over 2 years and were engaged. We both loved each other, she still does, where as I'm pretty certain I don't. We were thinking that moving away would help, as we'll be apart quite regularly. But I had my open day yesterday, and after seeing all the recreational things I'll be able to do in my spare time, aswell as some of the work I'l be doing, I've decided I don't really want a relationship in those 10 months.

My issue is that my Sian (gf) lives with her parent's and I moved in with them a year ago. They don't know were apart. when we split up, Sian suggested I'd stayed living with her, to save me having to take all my stuff back to my mum's and then taking some of it with me to Fareham. So I've stayed, but recently she's started getting close and wanting hugs and kisses, and I just don't feel that thinks I'm serious about us being apart. I don't really want to move back in to my mum's, as she's turned my bedroom into her office, so I'l have to sleep on the sofa. I've got 5 and a half weeks left till I leave for Fareham.

What are peoples thought's?

I know full well why she suggested I stayed. Because she want's me to get back with her, so obviously if I stayed with her, then eventually I'd decide to get back with her. Though I knew what she was thinking when she said that. But now she seems to have it in her head that things are gonna happen between us. I just feel abit guilty, as she has 1 friend from work and that's it. Another reason why I think she doesn't want t loose me.