Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I have no real trouble with girls in that I can call someone and then probably 30minutes later be in there house naked, 100% concentually, and legally.

However. There is 1 girls who I cant have, and she, is the trouble.

leave me alone krisbutt

:lol:

I jest, i jest. I don't want to lose a good friend after all :P

I have no real trouble with girls in that I can call someone and then probably 30minutes later be in there house naked, 100% concentually, and legally.

However. There is 1 girls who I cant have, and she, is the trouble.

Probably as in around 30 minutes or probably be naked? I'm hoping "someone" isn't a doctor or photographer as that's cheating :P

I've highlighted where i think your going wrong. Idiotisis. Firstly, don't try to make a singular a plural and secondly, do whatever it is that's working for you at the minute with everyone else. Girls want a confident funny guy who has that slightly dangerous "i don't give a shit" edge to them. I've mentioned before my views on it in this thread but i'd go get yourself a copy of the book called "the rules" (yes the one designed for girls) and basically do everything that's the opposite to what's written in there.

• Like 1

Girlfriend arranged to meet up with her ex tonight at 6pm, so he could give her the money he owed and that would be that. It is now 10.30pm and I have heard nothing from her since. Mmmmm, sweet paranoia.

Turns out she was out drinking with her ex. She 'forgot' her phone. If she lived close I swear I'd be tempted to go choke the last breath out of her.

Girls are shit. End of.

I concur.

Finally find one that isn't a dick, has an awesome family, awesome life, good lifestyle, but we are two very separate people and our life styles completely clash, not really sure what to do, been thinking about it all week and i'm at a loss. :( She loves me to bits but i get the feeling i don't like her anywhere near as much as she likes me.

Bleh!

Sort of seein sum bird who knows im leaving to move 300 miles away in sep. should i bother raising the point again or just cross that bridge when i come to it?

cross it when you come to it daveo.

bit o slap and tickle first then see where things go

I concur.

Finally find one that isn't a dick, has an awesome family, awesome life, good lifestyle, but we are two very separate people and our life styles completely clash, not really sure what to do, been thinking about it all week and i'm at a loss. :( She loves me to bits but i get the feeling i don't like her anywhere near as much as she likes me.

Bleh!

Sounds like a pretty shit situation, no useful advice but I feel your pain brother. ({)

I'm just a bell end for not being able to move on, it's so fudging frustrating when she says shit to me like: 'recently I've been having a load of feelings towards you'. Also note though that we were really really close, like pretty much together, we didn't talk for a week or so then she got with her now current boyfriend of 3 years. BALLACHE.

'Man up'

I need to man up.

Had a female best friend, met her while she was with her now ex. they now split up a week or so ago, now about 5 or 6 boys have moved in attempting to get on her, I was there the other night and basically ended up getting straddled (fully clothed) and abit of general touching etc. Now this is nothing amazing, apart from the fact I really liked her, but had convinced myself it couldnt happen etc. and was going to get over it, that whole thing has utterly f**ked my mind over, and she is/was really cuddly the day after and flirting like mad. Last coupla days things have been abit wierd and shes started talking to me less, and the other guys more.

f**king with my head, alot.

You don't need to man up, you need to step up and fight, just tell her your really interested and can't stop thinking about the other night, but don't be a soppy b*****d about it, just be firm and truthfull, its a maker or a breaker. Least you will know either way.

I need to man up.

Had a female best friend, met her while she was with her now ex. they now split up a week or so ago, now about 5 or 6 boys have moved in attempting to get on her, I was there the other night and basically ended up getting straddled (fully clothed) and abit of general touching etc. Now this is nothing amazing, apart from the fact I really liked her, but had convinced myself it couldnt happen etc. and was going to get over it, that whole thing has utterly f**ked my mind over, and she is/was really cuddly the day after and flirting like mad. Last coupla days things have been abit wierd and shes started talking to me less, and the other guys more.

f**king with my head, alot.

She's playing hard to get?

You don't need to man up, you need to step up and fight, just tell her your really interested and can't stop thinking about the other night, but don't be a soppy b*****d about it, just be firm and truthfull, its a maker or a breaker. Least you will know either way.

Was kinda planning on doing this tonight.

She's playing hard to get?

Hmmm, maybe.

Oh, the thing i forgot to mention is the BF (of 9 months) who she split up with a week and a half ago, was my best friend in year 9. Not f**king cool.

Better to regret the things you do, rather than the things you don't [/cliché]

I regret something I've done almost every night this week... been a bit of a tool, especially to 1 girl out clubbing... oh well.

Was kinda planning on doing this tonight.

Whatever you do don't sound beggy or soft, be firm and manly.

Ultimatly went badly, apparantly it was just "casual touching and cuddling" which is pretty wierd, but I do wierdly feel alot better knowing I havnt f**ked things up with one of my best mates, and knowing where i stand.

Just a shame the girl who i could go stick it in to forget about all this ended her swine flu quarantine last night, and left for bornmouth this morning.

Edited by Tom_

Have really liked this girl for a while, then the other night at a beach party, she got on me, and i thought she might like me back.

She has been ignorin me for a good couple of days now, so i talked to her on facebook and she just said she just wants to be mates, which is fair enough, but has left me feelin like shit :(

I know there's nothin to say about it really, just felt like sharing haha