Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

3 or 4 weeks ago i got myself a girl. we went out for a week and she wanted to go on a brake cause i asked her out to early (one day after she broke up with her ex) and she then says i dont want to be in a relationship for a long time. She has been on holiday for the last week or 2 and she found another boy. i am not sure if she has done anything with him but i think she has. she has just been telling me this on msn and i ask so whats happening about not wanting to be in a relationship for a long time and she said "hey i was on hols". That just made me sooooo angry and i really want to shout and swear at her but i cant, i am finding it hard to be nice to her atm but i am and i dont know why.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

3 or 4 weeks ago i got myself a girl. we went out for a week and she wanted to go on a brake cause i asked her out to early (one day after she broke up with her ex) and she then says i dont want to be in a relationship for a long time. She has been on holiday for the last week or 2 and she found another boy. i am not sure if she has done anything with him but i think she has. she has just been telling me this on msn and i ask so whats happening about not wanting to be in a relationship for a long time and she said "hey i was on hols". That just made me sooooo angry and i really want to shout and swear at her but i cant, i am finding it hard to be nice to her atm but i am and i dont know why.

'Cause shes messin' you about?

Maybe.

Mat

Lol, ermm, personally I'd play her at her own game. Sounds like a slag to be honest mate, you were with her for a WEEK and shes already f**king you about...good foundations for a good relationship :P

Meh, piss her off and get someone else.

Girlfriends....can't seem to do anything right :(

If i posted everytime i got annoyed with her/had a lil fall out etc. i'm pretty sure i'd be one of the most regular writers in this thread :)

I've seen her for the last 4 days, and she got angry with me cause i wanted to go on my bike tonight instead of seeing her.I don't quite get it.Ah well.

Who posted in: The Girl Trouble Thread

Poster/Posts

anzo/51

poopipe/42

Has anyone seen my shoe?/38

the_soon_to_be/35

radical rider/25

merlin_rider/22

Simon/17

Davetrials/16

Charel/15

JoeMaher/14

Smo/14

Synergy/14

So, is it that anzo has the most trouble with the women, or is it a case of being a whiney bugger :P

(Only joking bud, but that's a lot of posts in one thread!) :-

Sure it's because you are the most helpful guys really ;)

Ermm, yep, moaning f**ker me, although I'm guessing about 40% of what I have posted in this thread has been deleted. Me thinks the old Mods need to lighten up :P

Right, problem.

Some girl I went to school with, shes 18, however her sister has been texting me recently, shes 15. Shes a nice girl and looks amazing. Wouldn't say no or anything, but with her being 15, I feel like a bit of a peadophile, which me being 18, if I had any sexual relations with this girl I would be one...ah well, one to put on the CV I guess.

What do you guys think?

Ermm, yep, moaning f**ker me, although I'm guessing about 40% of what I have posted in this thread has been deleted. Me thinks the old Mods need to lighten up :P

Right, problem.

Some girl I went to school with, shes 18, however her sister has been texting me recently, shes 15. Shes a nice girl and looks amazing. Wouldn't say no or anything, but with her being 15, I feel like a bit of a peadophile, which me being 18, if I had any sexual relations with this girl I would be one...ah well, one to put on the CV I guess.

What do you guys think?

Im in the same situation as you with a younger lass.

Shes going into year 11 an im almost 19.

I really dont know what to do :(

might wanna get your end away but think if you had a daughter and she was going school dating some 20 year old.

i think up until like 18 it really does matter, cause people change sooo much.

just used to piss me off all the slag girls at my school trying to show off cause there boyfriend was older etc :closedeyes:

Im in the same situation as you with a younger lass.

Shes 11 an im almost 19.

I really dont know what to do :(

(sorry, couldn't stop myself)

personally I wouldn't go near it - that makes her 14 atm doesn't it?

just used to piss me off all the slag girls at my school trying to show off cause there boyfriend was older etc :closedeyes:

that always made me giggle. 'congratulations, you've hooked up with a nonce'

Edited by poopipe

hhmn, on the mention of seeing younger lasses, whats the deal with it? if your 16+ you can't pork anyone from 1-15? only 16+ and if your under 16 it doesn't really matter 'cause your stil a minor? not realy girl trouble, could be though the way things are looking for me :ermm: oh wells.

hhmn, on the mention of seeing younger lasses, whats the deal with it? if your 16+ you can't pork anyone from 1-15? only 16+ and if your under 16 it doesn't really matter 'cause your stil a minor? not realy girl trouble, could be though the way things are looking for me :ermm: oh wells.

not quite how it works i dont think.

as i understand it....

you can be done with rape from the age of 10 upwards and if a girl's under the age of consent she can't say yes. This means you're commiting statutory rape even if you're 10 and she's 15

Simon'll know for sure :P

Been roughly 2 months since my gf broke up with me and matters are just getting worse. She's completely blocked any contact with me (6 weeks since we last spoke) and we can't meet for another month because she's away (not that she'll bother to let me know she's back). And with every day I just get more depressed about what has happened. I'm longing to talk to somebody just like I did with her, my family being totally f**ked up just results in me having nobody I can talk to from heart to heart. Treated my gf like my real family, not the one I've got. And all I get is one email explaining she's fed up with me. It was partly my fault and that's why I now feel like shit, it's the moments one went out to ride or sat bored at home which I regret most, after all I could meet up with her but didn't. Every single thing reminds me of her, I keep dreaming about finally meeting her, and her forgiving me all the mistakes I made - and it's always the same f**king dream, the same surrounding, the same people, the same interaction. And the sad thing is that this dream will never become reality.