Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Ok guys i need some help advice anything. There is this girl who lives close to me and she is the most pretyest thing ive seen since my own bike. Anyways she likes me and i like her and i told ehr how i felt etc and im crazy about her. Ide do anything for her. but she has this otehr guy who plays for villa woop de f**king doo and is minted etc and is like ye thats right i play for villa and all i could think of was watche me drop gap lol. and she is finkin of getting with me but im not sure. And i really dont wanna let this opotunity go. she gives m ebutter flies. anyways she is meeting me next week when shes back from london. what shall i do to get a good impresion when i see her. buy her something flowers i dno. im just so crazy about her i cant think lol. soemone help

Ok guys i need some help advice anything. There is this girl who lives close to me and she is the most pretyest thing ive seen since my own bike. Anyways she likes me and i like her and i told ehr how i felt etc and im crazy about her. Ide do anything for her. but she has this otehr guy who plays for villa woop de f**king doo and is minted etc and is like ye thats right i play for villa and all i could think of was watche me drop gap lol. and she is finkin of getting with me but im not sure. And i really dont wanna let this opotunity go. she gives m ebutter flies. anyways she is meeting me next week when shes back from london. what shall i do to get a good impresion when i see her. buy her something flowers i dno. im just so crazy about her i cant think lol. soemone help

if it's a matter of having to impress her like that, it's not going to be worth it

if it's a matter of having to impress her like that, it's not going to be worth it

we;ll no not impress her. but this guy is a rite dick. i told her how ifelt n she started crying and said how swet i was lol :$ and she says she lieks me alot etc and stuff but she has been seing this guy for a couple of weeks. And when i meet her i just dont want to f**k up and sound or look liek more of a dick than i am

Been talking to Chloe loads (read a couple of pages ago) Was on MSN with her last night for 5 hours. Went out Monday night with her, we kissed and held hands and stuff. Feels really right, she makes me laugh loads, and I do the same to her. It just really sucks, because she's going away to see her bf for a week on Thursday.

I want her to get there and have a really shit time and split up with him, even though that makes me seem a total arsehole.

We got really open with each other last night. And I asked her if she had any regrets of the night before, she said if she'd have have been single, then none at all. She said this:

"But the thing is i dont feel guilty about jake at all, i feel guilty about you because i dont want to lead you on in any way at all i think you are an awesome guy and i really like you but im just not sure about things at the moment, i need to see jake then ill know properly if my feelings for him have changed"

That, and loads of other little things point to me that she doesn't want to be with him, and is just scared to let go. She even said to me that the idea of a relationship scares her. I want to just confront her and say, look, its a long distance relationship...neither of you can drive, give it up. But I can't do that.

I'll just have to wait until she gets back from holiday I guess...and hope for the best. But I know how hard its going to be, and I know deep in my heart, that she probably wont split up with him :(

Been talking to Chloe loads (read a couple of pages ago) Was on MSN with her last night for 5 hours. Went out Monday night with her, we kissed and held hands and stuff. Feels really right, she makes me laugh loads, and I do the same to her. It just really sucks, because she's going away to see her bf for a week on Thursday.

I want her to get there and have a really shit time and split up with him, even though that makes me seem a total arsehole.

Ouch, that would really hurt my feelings if a girlfriend did that to me :unsure:

But yeah, sounds like she's a bit unsure about her relationship. Just sit it out and see what happens, if she breaks up with him get in there. I can't see them staying together long after you two have done that, guilt is a very powerful emotion.

Edited by Shaun H

Right. Never thought I'd be posting in here, 'Cus I'm bassically shit with girls, so I just didnt bother trying :turned:

Heeres the jist of whats up. Broke up from college 2/3 weeks ago, told a girl i like her, I got the whole 'where to good'er mates to mess it up'. I was preety gutted and another girl off my college course (who I sorta liked, Zoe) was there to just help me out abit, just doing what a mate does.

After that, I spent some time with Zoe, cinema, shopping, round at my house and round at hers and we grew preety damn close. Holding hands, arms round each other and stuff. But as with everything, theres a catch. She's sorta seeing this other lad, I knew about it and was cool with it, until last night when we where at my house.

We where just lying on my bed, listenin to music, having a laugh. When it just dawned on me, I f**king love her. so we where messing about abit more, nothing sexual just lying there, telling jokes. She sorrta clicked on that my middle leg was sorta half mast (saw her breasts, somehow :S ) and she kept messing about trying to get it full on. She kissed my neck, and sooooooorta went down with her hand, but stopped up abit and tickled above it. As you'd expect, he was in full swing then.

So I asked 'What does it for you then?' as a joke, and she told me, Kissing her neck, a spot on her lower back being played with/tickled. We started messing about agin, kissing her neck and her tickling me. When she put her leg over mine (lying on our sides facing) pulled me in and we just lay kissing and shizzle, Not joking this time. Then she stops and just sorta jumps up and thinks shes cheating on this lad. But if she was'nt with him, she'd of carried on going with me.

What do I do, I can't stop thinking about her, she likes me (I didnt know until like....last night? My mates joked about it, but I did'nt think they where being serious) But theres the thing of that other lad. When she got up I asked her what she was going to do? and she did'nt know. I told her to stay with him and see how that pans out (which I regret to f**k now) but last night can't just be forgotten, I wer'nt that intermate with my last GF and I'm not even seeing Zoe.

I just wanted to get it out of me. Its bugging me and will do for ages.

And Matt (Anzo) I'm adaquatley hung thank you.

Finnally got the girl :)