Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

You still owe me a picture you slimy whore bitch

ram me in the wrong hole, your black back

i'll sort you out my man

some younger girls are immature, but some are just like you, i've had younger girlfriends and i don't look/act 17 so its never a problem..

although the mums never mind, my old gf her mum introduced us, but it take longer to get on with the fathers

if it feels right then just do it (Y) ust make sure its for all the right reasons and not to get your big end wet

Mine's just had a major tantrum over our holiday, because i couldn't be arsed sorting a railcard out for tomorrow when we go away in order to save money, so she said she's sick of sorting everything out and due to my "lack of cooperation" (That made me laugh :D ) she now doesn't want to go and is threatening to cancel my ticket :S

I can't be arsed arguing, i'l just leave her to it :huh:

To the guy who said 'What do women like to do on dates?'

1.Women is a no no, its a 'girl'...a girl is someone you shag, a woman is your mum.

2. Its not a date, were not in the 1970's anymore :P Best thing to do is to have a BBQ at your house, only invite lads with girlfriends and also tell them to bring their girlfriends! Invite her and 'her friends' if she has any an obviously, bring yourself a long.

And if she doesn't comply to your plans...beat her, with a cluedo game, in the bedroom.

I've just split up with mine, who's just had an infantile rant on how i was a shit boyfriend. Took her long enough to realise... :ermm:

Just notice, i've made poopipe's sig. Happy now :)(Y)

it's the nipple talk that did it, i like nipples.

my girlfriend used to rant about how i'm a shit boyfriend one week of every month, now she's up duff it's every sunday morning about 11:30 - i think it's hormonal.

that's not why i'm here though.

Today she expects me to risk life and limb with a hedge trimmer (which i don't like the look of one little bit) this afternoon - on my bloody day off as well.

bumholes...

i was round this girls house tonight ago, and we've been having this thing for a few days.

well i was round there for 10minutes and her ex-boyfriend knocked at the door, she split up with him today, so I guess he's abit sore? anyway I got chucked in the cupboard before I could say anything and had to wait it out while they sorted their differences out (i wanked into a sock if you were wondering what i did while they chatted, lol joking :P ).

so the thing is, how can you tell when a girl's on a rebound? or when can you tell that they arent?

well, basically, if shes trying to shag your brains out within a few moments of seeing you, then she son the rebound

otherwise, she would wait a bit....if you want a quicky, take the offer, if you genuinely like her, then draw a line somewhere and wait til hes passed on and out of the equation :)

updatarooney on mine, meeting up with her on saturday, YAY :) first date :P

it all depends on how long they were going out with their ex for and how much they were in 'love' with that person. No offence but your probably her rebound lad and i doubt it will work out as it rarely does. But it may do for you :)

well, basically, if shes trying to shag your brains out within a few moments of seeing you, then she son the rebound

otherwise, she....

yeh see, I was with her last night getting with her on the sofa. An I thought we'll I might aswell go to kill the angry beaver and I moved my hand to that vacinity (aka down her jeans) and my hand got moved away pretty quickly. I hate it when that happens, like being kicked in the testicles.

I'm guessing shes not on the rebound then, doesn't seem like shes using me for sex. She said 'I've wanted to break up with him for ages but couldn't bring myself to tell him.' Do i believe that?

I'm guessing shes not on the rebound then, doesn't seem like shes using me for sex. She said 'I've wanted to break up with him for ages but couldn't bring myself to tell him.' Do i believe that?

yeah thats only happned to me once lol, but still it makes you feel like shit :(

its hard to say, were you friends before this? see how it goes in the next few days, if her legs open then be wary

basically if you care, then wait, and dont even give her the chance to get a little wild ;) if she likes you she will keep asking, if shes just using you, and you turn her down, you probbaly wont see much of her afterwards

yeah thats only happned to me once lol, but still it makes you feel like shit :(

Lol...amatures. Get used to it. Keep persisting, they might give in! :lol:

My dilema. I like this girl. Don't really know her that well, but talk to her on MSN loads, and we make each other laugh loads. Met up with her once before, but she was with her boyfriend. He lives a loooong way away from her.

She is hot, he is practically gay.

I really want to make a move, but don't want to be too harsh to this guy, cos he seems alright. What should I doooooo?

My dilema. I like this girl. Don't really know her that well, but talk to her on MSN loads, and we make each other laugh loads. Met up with her once before, but she was with her boyfriend. He lives a loooong way away from her.

She is hot, he is practically gay.

I really want to make a move, but don't want to be too harsh to this guy, cos he seems alright. What should I doooooo?

threesome ?

nah its cos the others havent declined :P ha

My dilema. I like this uber fit bitch. Don't really know her that well, but paul does, i wank over her on MSN loads, and we make each other cum. Met up with her once before, but she was with her boyfriend and paul was in the car :( he didnt want a 4some. the gay lives a loooong way away from her so what he doesnt know wont hurt him, he also probbaly cant fight as hes gay and has limp wrists.

She is hot, he is in the closet.

I really want toam definately going to make a move, but don't want to be too harsh to this guy, even though hes a twat and when he rides he gets a sweaty arse crack and shows everybody. What should I doooooo?

george, you know how i feel about the situtation