Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I'm single and ain't had sex in 3/4 weeks and it sucks arse...

Apparently birds don't like being used as objects, slags. I'm not happy.

...wow wow wow, get your ass up to Aberdeen and along to Banchory!!!! HAWT! sexy time

If you cant get it on with her... Ben will be a true Scottish Mucker and take one for the team! Dibs it being Ben!

I'm single and ain't had sex in 3/4 weeks and it sucks arse...

Apparently birds don't like being used as objects, slags. I'm not happy.

Rob, I have a chat upline that is bound to work,

What you do is you grab a girls breast, then as she turns around and says 'What the f*ck?'

you say, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille nametag!'

then she will laugh and you will get Sexed up, or it could go horrible wrong, and get punched in the face, and probaly get done for sexual harrasment...

Either way its worth a try...(Y)

Edited by JohnyMilton

It's f**king rank. I ran to the toilet and cleaned up with my eyes closed. All I could imagine was tomato puree.

Edit: Ooooh, and I text mat and told him and he rang me and shouted something like 'mate you're f**king diiiiiiiiiiiiiiirt' or something and she was standing right next to me, pretty sure she heard.

Edited by Poisson

You're all girls. A little bit of blob action doesn't do anyone any harm (except people with a cut on their knob shagging someone with some form of blood parasite or something), and if you can't do that then how on earth are you going to man up and get your brown wings? I just look down and I'm pleased it's not my blood. Oh yes.

So not going to hell. Sexual relations with a woman "on the blob" is actually the earliest form of contraception, so all you condom users can thank people like me (but thousands of years ago) for fun sex without the worry of kids :D

edit: the above is all bollocks but it's been fun anyway. The most problem I've had is right at the beginning or end of the period and it's a tad unnerving but nothing to be such a girl about :P

Edited by Pocket Rocket

EDITED SO IT DOESNT GET DELETED:

I've done it, doesn't bother me, if you imagine it's her lady juice and she's just climaxing everywhere then it's quite horny. I like it messy anyway though, if you havne't got to wash the sheets and wipe down the walls afterwards then you havne't done it right

Speaking as a man who has his brown wings already, I wouldn't focus on it too much, it's really not all that. Yeah it's fun, and a bit kinky (if that's all you can think of) but essentially no different do just doing it doggy style in the regular entrance, plus there's always the risk........ well you know!

Anyway, I have a girl problem, I need help making a decision. I got a free day and naturally I'm gonna spend it partaking in sexual activities with a lady. But I have two options and not sure which to go with.

Girl number 1: Proper up for anything, loves it, guaranteed action and lots of very rude stuff, all that good stuff that I love. However, she's not the hottest girl in the world. She's fit and has all the right bits, but not a stunner, bit bigger than I'd like really.

Girl number 2: Most gorgeous creature on gods earth, every little bit of her is perfection, she's small, pert, just literally gob smackingly sexy, AND she's sent me naked pics in the past which is usually a good indicator that she'll put out. However, I have a feeling that in person she's actually gonna be shy and it's possible that coitus may not be achieved, but if it was I could say my life was fulfilled and happily die the next day!

So, which do I go for? The reason I'm confused is that sex for me is 50% aesthetics and 50% depravity, and each girl has one but not the other going for her, and before you say it both is not an option, there's about 100 miles between them, and I like to take my time!

Davey

Edited by Davey

Davey

go for girl number 2. At least then you have the possibility that when you do get her in the sack she'll be as depraved as no.1 but with the good looks to boot! And if it doesn't happen then you've at least given it a go and there's always tomorrow right?

Edited by Pocket Rocket

go for girl number 2. At least then you have the possibility that when you do get her in the sack she'll be as depraved as no.1 but with the good looks to boot! And if it doesn't happen then you've at least given it a go and there's always tomorrow right?

I know for a fact she won't be as depraved as number one, frankly very few people are, she might be up for a bit of a giggle but I don't think she's really done much stuff out of the ordinary before, I'm planning on teaching her a thing or two!

Davey

I know for a fact she won't be as depraved as number one, frankly very few people are, she might be up for a bit of a giggle but I don't think she's really done much stuff out of the ordinary before, I'm planning on teaching her a thing or two!

Davey

isn't that even more fun than getting with someone who's already there? From my experience I've gotta say that I'd rather show someone the door and let them walk through it than meet them in the room..

isn't that even more fun than getting with someone who's already there? From my experience I've gotta say that I'd rather show someone the door and let them walk through it than meet them in the room..

Hmm, depends what mood I'm in, I'd often rather meet them in the room, better than trying to get in and finding the door is locked, and sometimes even having to knock in the first place is a little offputting. But if the door is good looking enough maybe you don't need to go into the room. That's what we're trying to establish!

Davey