Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

seriously guys,

until your 25+ and girls have had what they call life experiences dont bother with proper relationships. They f**k you over, go psycho then f**k off with some other twat.

Mind you thats based on my experience and a couple of others, same could be said for guys though. Just dont fall in love with the wrong person.

Word.

Couldn't agree more to be honest. Until the women, who bear in mind are suppose to be the mature ones, grow up, don't touch 'em don't have a relationship with them...

Edited by Hendrix

seriously guys,

until your 25+ and girls have had what they call life experiences dont bother with proper relationships. They f**k you over, go psycho then f**k off with some other twat.

Mind you thats based on my experience and a couple of others, same could be said for guys though. Just dont fall in love with the wrong person.

rofl.. your 17.. get some life experience ureself

Word.

Couldn't agree more to be honest. Until the women, who bear in mind are suppose to be the mature ones, grow up, don't touch 'em don't have a relationship with them...

rofl.. your 17.. get some life experience ureself

Thats exactly what I was going to put, haha. Cheers ginge.

I was out in a club with some mates, my gf was out with some of hers in the same place, i didnt realise that the guys who looked like they were all over her, touching her and getting right up close and stuff were her friends, i went over to her later and when i did one of them told me to back off and f**k off, so i went a bit crazy being fuelled by drink and started on about 5 people at once (rooawr because im ard! ^_^ )

Now shes mega pissed at me as they were just her mates and they were being like that because she didnt want any other guys coming up to her as she was seeing me and they didnt know who i was yet either, so maybe that was fair enough

Was i just being a dick and was rather drunk, or was i right to do what i did, as i didnt know who they were?

I was out in a club with some mates, my gf was out with some of hers in the same place, i didnt realise that the guys who looked like they were all over her, touching her and getting right up close and stuff were her friends, i went over to her later and when i did one of them told me to back off and f**k off, so i went a bit crazy being fuelled by drink and started on about 5 people at once (rooawr because im ard! ^_^ )

Now shes mega pissed at me as they were just her mates and they were being like that because she didnt want any other guys coming up to her as she was seeing me and they didnt know who i was yet either, so maybe that was fair enough

Was i just being a dick and was rather drunk, or was i right to do what i did, as i didnt know who they were?

Bond, to be fair I would have done the same since I didnt know, but might be worth letting her know that you didnt know.

Could have just told them you were the one seeing her. Then they'd have let you through.

Just curious how they stopped you from getting to her? (were they surrounding her like bodyguards?)

Bond, to be fair I would have done the same since I didnt know, but might be worth letting her know that you didnt know.

Indeed i have done now, she was still annoyed though, so i just let her be angry for a bit, we had some making up time this evening which is always fun.

Could have just told them you were the one seeing her. Then they'd have let you through.

Just curious how they stopped you from getting to her? (were they surrounding her like bodyguards?)

I didnt mean to make it sound like they were preventing me, its just that when i did go to her, they all started beings dicks towards me, apparently they said sorry anyway according to the missus, so she finally believes me and that it was just a mistake

Ah well, women are a pain in the ass >_<