Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

My gf is in corfu atm with her parents, some greek guy was properly hittin on her the other night, and her step dad was like 'she has a boyfriend at home, he's big' but he just carried on, b*****d.

I wanna go to corfu and smack him. I don't like it when stuffs like properly out of my control.

-Charlie-

yup same, i trust her and everything but i dont trust the guys there. She was on phone to me this morn and one of them must have walked past and she said hi to him and he asked who was on phone.. she said my boyfriend wanna say hi? and hes like oh..... no.. bye. Its like obvious he thought she was single n had a chance. Just makes me think what the others are like

He did know ...

hes a fanny aswel.

not as arsed as i was last night, im just gunna go out tonight and talk to her when i can be arsed.

to be fair i would be irate..i wouldnt give her another moment of my time. Shes been shagging someone else.. dont look desperate and talk things over with her ever. it was all said and done when she went off with him the first time so just dont bother talkin again she'll get the picture soon enough and bugger off. Do as you said.. go out and get yourself sorted with someone new

My gf is in corfu atm with her parents, some greek guy was properly hittin on her the other night, and her step dad was like 'she has a boyfriend at home, he's big' but he just carried on, b*****d.

I wanna go to corfu and smack him. I don't like it when stuffs like properly out of my control.

When my missus went to curfu with her mates, some blokes tried exactly the same. Corfu's just not a nice place I don't think, it's like a skanky Ibiza. Full of scummy lads trying to get lucky and holiday reps trying to match make constantly.

He sounds like a f**kin' douche. I'd be tempted to do "something" (although exactly what I'll never know...).

EDIT: WRT girl trouble, my missus is getting better and better at allowing me to fit her in around other stuff rather than just whinging. She's brilliant.

:lol:

He did know ...

hes a fanny aswel.

not as arsed as i was last night, im just gunna go out tonight and talk to her when i can be arsed.

Why you letting her walk all over you, you may love her and shit and be hard but you will always get over it in time and find someone you love even more and loves you the same. Shes shagging another guy and has been for sometime yet you want to talk to her about it. SHe will do it again as you obviously dont mean that much to her not matter how much bullshit she gives you (asumeing she wants to keep it going). Do the right thing and dont waste the next 6months of your life trying to pretend she loves you as its obviously never going to last and you proberly no it at the back of your mind. So tell her to f**k off and go off on one crazy and then tell hers it over.

I'd be more f**ked off that she told me... if i have a gf and go out and someone trys it on... do i run and tell my gf?

Shes trying to make you jelous.... gutted

Nahh it wasn't in that way, she said it like she wished i was there cos then he would've f****d off and stuff. I trust her, shes not tryin to make me jealous

-Charlie-

seriously guys,

until your 25+ and girls have had what they call life experiences dont bother with proper relationships. They f**k you over, go psycho then f**k off with some other twat.

Mind you thats based on my experience and a couple of others, same could be said for guys though. Just dont fall in love with the wrong person.

women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers, women are wankers,

and just for the record

WOMEN ARE WANKERS!