Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Lol, harsh.

She doesn't hate me, infact, i think she may be my gf soon if things go right... She said it felt so right with my arm round her waist, when we were cuddling up at a mates house.

She's also not ginger, as she's fit = redhead.

Redhead = what you call her when your going out with her to make you feel better.

My ex is single again.... Uh ohhhh! :lol:

Quoted for mother f**king relevance to my new situation =)

Did it ages ago mate. So last month haha. Apparently im a wide boy which made me laugh my head off mid sesh.

Have you got a chode si-man?

Has anyone had an EX that wants to be friends with you even though your EX is seeing someone else? I'm totally confused on why she would want to do that.

Ooo I had that once, a proper hottie of an ex then went out with this proper big lad, and he eventually started threatening me saying he wanted to kill me etc, but only thing I had done was go out with the girl before he did. :ermm:

I just try not to mess with the ex's too much, like Simon said its the best way of getting over them, and in situations like the one I just described it gets me out of trouble.

I have the tendancy to call my girlfreinds names and since i dont think girls like being called fat twats i normally get dumped and they dont normal want to talk again, i have perfected how to get rid off the annoying ex's!

but this one girl i went out with for like two years when we broke up, as soon as my best mate said he liked her, me and her did stuff, then we like proper fell out, adn she started spreading rumors that i took cock n stuff i got well pissed off and i came to two conclusions try and make friends with her again, or put on a hoodie grab a bassball bat and smash her face in, were now mates again and now my other best mate admitted to liking her and we did stuff again, i feel mean, like uber mean, she wants to go further, like the stuff you cant do in a well walked forest, but if my mates ever found out he'd hate me forever, is it worth the risk, minge or mates?!

Bro's before hoes!

Up to you really mate, if hes a really good mate then is it worth hurting him?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that was funny on some sort of scale.

Anyway, text from the ex who is now single 'Are you out tonight, would have been nice to see you. xx'

and the trouble is??

go for it, it's summer

i still love my ex, but were the best of mates and neither of us want that to change, be too much of a waste. its hard, there are days i wish she was still mine, but shes not. i know that and still having her around to talk to about everything actually makes it easier. she's my best friend and i'd never want to lose that.

Sounds like you have a great situation. For me it is so hard to hear about my ex going and hanging out with some other guy.

heres a quickie:

met a girl, gave her my number, started texting the day after and we met up the same day. Now its been 2 days and I've sent her messages on msn and a text today and shes replied to neither. Before I start getting into the "annoying lame guy who wont leave me be" zone... how long should I wait before messaging again? I really wanna meet her again lol

Oh yeah and she was drunk the first time we met too.

hey char, just got my mail do u wanan go out again

hey char mums just got home so what about tmoz nite

hey char got some new messages on my space are you free tnite

hey char just went for a shower and some aliens stole my phone and switched it off thort umay have called, is next week good for you...

dont take advice from fatty

hey char, just got my mail do u wanan go out again

hey char mums just got home so what about tmoz nite

hey char got some new messages on my space are you free tnite

hey char just went for a shower and some aliens stole my phone and switched it off thort umay have called, is next week good for you...

dont take advice from fatty

LOL :thumbsup: :bow: