Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

post-91-1213494079_thumb.jpg

:P

But SRSLY, if you go into it with that attitude, it's no wonder you're 'shit at that stuff'. People are attracted to confidence. If you act confident, even if you aren't, she'll be much more into you even when you start going on about how much your CF boot lid cost you 'n' shit like that :P

As shit as this is.. i dont trust my gf's ex.. and never will. But for her i have to deal with them being friends. Its such a f**king hard thing to live with, u cant ask someone to ditch someone else just cos you are going out with them. But seriously.. it does my head in and i dont know why.. its like if i lose her to anyone .. its going to be him.. hes got nothing to lose by trying it on with her.

My ex (we were together 2.5 yrs) wants to be friends even though we have been broken up for 4 months and she is seeing someone else. She says that our friendship means a lot to her. I don't get why she would want to talk to me now that she has someone else. If I was seeing someone at the moment I would have a real hard time talking to her. It would feel weird. But I agreed to be her friend, I still like her but have to accept that I can't be with her.

well its not so much girl trouble, but i get annoyed when my girlfriend goes to partys because i know she wont just get drunk or a little bit drunk she will get smashed off her face then come running back moaning it just really annoys me that she does go out and get smashed basically every weekend. or am i getting to over protective?

Edited by riddler

well its not so much girl trouble, but i get annoyed when my girlfriend goes to partys because i know she wont just get drunk or a little bit drunk she will get smashed off her face then come running back moaning it just really annoys me that she does go out and get smashed basically every weekend. or am i getting to over protective?

No, bitches shouldnt do that.

Gf just text me a message meant for someone else and was like you still picking me up tonight for half past. If she wants to piss me off shes going the right way about it, Ill kill the b*****d if he trys out. Oooo the old me is re-surfacing again and I dont want it to.

Argh, women! Wound up to feck now.

I know she won't do anything, but it reeeally is playing on my mind now and her house is only 15 mins away... Jealousy, my worst enemy

Edited by Si-man

Gf just text me a message meant for someone else and was like you still picking me up tonight for half past. If she wants to piss me off shes going the right way about it, Ill kill the b*****d if he trys out. Oooo the old me is re-surfacing again and I dont want it to.

who she meeting?

I know she won't do anything, but it reeeally is playing on my mind now and her house is only 15 mins away... Jealousy, my worst enemy

I know how you feel mate, the other day my gf said some guy she met with a couple of her mates text her sayin 'i'm have in some me time ;] wanna help me out?'

She told him to f*** off like and its not a question of her, its that i wanna beat the skinny little t***'s face out of the back of his head. Turns out i've met him a couple of times aswell, b*****d

-Charlie-

Woop, went alright, and by god she's better looking then i had remembered. She seem's really down to earth too which i completely wasn't expecting.

Will see how it properly went over the next few days i guess when i get/don't get replies or refused another evening. :P

Fat Pants, as the creator of this thread I officially ban you until you f**k things up with the bynt your with. GET OUT.

Also Simon bashing is restricted to people that haven't spilled their guts on the internet over a ginger girl that hated them basically.

See you soon