Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

f**k him, f**k her.

Look after no.1 mate, talking from experience, if she leaves you once, she isn't worth a second more of your time because as harsh as it may sound, she really couldn't give a flying f**k about you.

When girls come out with the 'you dumped....but I still love you'. In my opinion they say that because 1.They want to be with someone else, and 2. IF they can't get with someone else, they can always come back to you with the good old 'I realised what I really wanted' excuse.

This is not to say all girls are like this, I know a load of girls I'd love to be with (it won't happen) but I know a few I have been with and they've all done this way...whether its because 'we're' young or what, I don't know. But how old are you? 15? 16? Seriously mate, go out and f**k anything that moves and worry about the prison sentences later.

You won't be young forever. I've turned down girls because I was with another girl (now my ex) and I wish to god that I'd cheated on her now...being a 'nice guy' gets you nowhere at all, girls will just treat you like a push over.

Put it this way, you were with her, now your not...and you want her back. For you to get her back now you're putting yourself into the other guys shoes. Whats to stop him talking to your girl if you're back with her?

---------------

A quote from Trials_pimp.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride"!

Meaning have fun. This girl might make you happy, but what do you really want? The girl, her company and 'personality' or simply the sex.

Go find some bird that takes it up the backside with no strings attached, might be the best move of your life.

Edited by anzo

Anzo your a good guy!!!! (Y) that post above this is spot on................ the problem with girls is they dont see it coming, there WAY too blind to stupid shit. you can get girls wrapped round ur little finger EASY. its a case of if they stay there, if they dont you know summits wrong. (Y)

YOUR A LEGEND!!!!! :lol:

Waynio..........................

hahahahahhaha every dog has its day, and every dog has its commupance. the problem is PEOPLE get caught!!!! i caught it last week. FUNNY AS FOOK!!!!!

Dear anzo, what a lot you have to learn...im joking

I love you man, that post is sheer class. Take my current situation for example, there is this girl, that likes me, called kirsty. She smokes..:( so thats a no go area. Girl who smoke, taste like ashtrays. But, another girl, jess, has offered me as much sex as i want..no strings attached. She said that, she wants to use me to forget her ex. Hmm..She doesnt smoke, nice body :P how can a guy say no...

Like anzo said, you have to think about number 1, not anyone else.

hey, i sed to text me when u got in to town, i waited a while and got no reply? surly that isnt my fault?

I just sent that to the GF after I recieved a text saying, ''I guess we aren't doing anything tonight then?''

It's like this most nights, I think tonight will be the last, I like another girl now anyway so...

But if anyone has any advice for this anyway please share it.

hey, i sed to text me when u got in to town, i waited a while and got no reply? surly that isnt my fault?

I just sent that to the GF after I recieved a text saying, ''I guess we aren't doing anything tonight then?''

It's like this most nights, I think tonight will be the last, I like another girl now anyway so...

But if anyone has any advice for this anyway please share it.

Sorry but that post reminded me of a Bill Bailey song ;)

Of course it turns out I'm a paranoid twat and it was her friend Haze she called. She got angry with me and thought that I was implying she was cheating on me which I wasn't, just uncomfortable with her relationship with this guy (if she had called him instead) as I said above. I tried calling her later but I think she must have been asleep so didn't pick up. I don't know wether to text her now as it's a bit too impersonal for this or wait til she's finished college and see her on the way to work.

She finished college early so I didn't see her in person. So I called her last night, she's not having any of it, will not believe me and doesn't think I trust her. When I try explaining all I get is sarcastic comments and the same questions/answers over and over, she even hung up on me once :( . Calling her again later as she went to bed.

I have mothertrucking maths exams at 1pm though, wish they'd go away until this is sorted <_<

She finished college early so I didn't see her in person. So I called her last night, she's not having any of it, will not believe me and doesn't think I trust her. When I try explaining all I get is sarcastic comments and the same questions/answers over and over, she even hung up on me once :( . Calling her again later as she went to bed.

That's why it's probably best to speak to her in person. She can't hang up like she does on the phone and plus in person she'll see that you really are sorry and that you mean everything you say about trusting her. She should come round (Y) Just go round and see her.

Also its cheaper than calling :-

Edited by College Boy

i'm left handed

and i'm not a lesbian

jennx

and oh yeh

from a boys point of view, if you said to a girl "yes we will meet up one day, your a cool cat"

what does that mean...i dont want to meet up with you or i do?

i'm left handed

and i'm not a lesbian

jennx

and oh yeh

from a boys point of view, if you said to a girl "yes we will meet up one day, your a cool cat"

what does that mean...i dont want to meet up with you or i do?

id say hes deffinetly game and hes sucking up and trying to be vute/funny by saying the kool cat thing.

either way if a guy called me a kool cat id do him.

Edited by Davetrials

Radical rider you have got it SCHWEET!!!!

love it, its mint to talk about this kind of stuff, iv already told Anzo were like not very dis similar people!!! :lol:

Waynio.......................

alls good. keep this topic going!!!! anyone else got anything to put in or add????

Radical rider you have got it SCHWEET!!!!

love it, its mint to talk about this kind of stuff, iv already told Anzo were like not very dis similar people!!! :lol:

Waynio.......................

alls good. keep this topic going!!!! anyone else got anything to put in or add????

I love your mum :-

Hi guys

Quick question...How do you know when the time is right to kiss a girl? Because i really am shit with this sort of stuff.Although i am a pimp B) apparently lol

Besides when she standing/lying/kneeling/crouching/sitting/hanging upside down infront of your pouting her lips? No smart arse answers please lol

zoo baby!

Hi guys

Quick question...How do you know when the time is right to kiss a girl? Because i really am shit with this sort of stuff.Although i am a pimp B) apparently lol

Besides when she standing/lying/kneeling/crouching/sitting/hanging upside down infront of your pouting her lips? No smart arse answers please lol

zoo baby!

You'll know when the times right. If your sat up close together look in her eyes and see if she makes eye contact and try pro-long it. Then just move in for the kill