Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I guess I shouldn't then, cheers guys! :)

If you don't poke her someone else will! Your loss :P

I didn't really think twice about getting with my ex who was 15 when I was 18.

It's hardly the biggest deal in the world at 17 if she's 14, maybe if you were older then it'd be questionable :huh: From a legal stand point you're a paedophile of course, but in the real world it's pretty minor (the issue, not the girl :giggle: ).

Edited by Jolfa
  • Like 1

I disagree, but can see why you'd think that. I personally think it's best to keep trying. Liken it to stacking on the bike - if you don't try that move again you're never going to get it right. Kind of a tedious link, but if you don't TRY to see a girl is 'worth it' then you won't ever find that one is. Sure, you'll probably still fail to see past the stupid flaws for a while, but if you try you'll get there eventually!

Well using the same analogy, if you keep stacking on a certain obstacle you can keep trying and trying and stacking and stacking, you'll get worn down and might end up stacking and really hurting yourself. Or you can come back the next day and do it first try.

If it's that then I'm very unaware of it. What I'm aware of is reaching a conclusion that the given girl isn't worth my time after a few dates and that I can't even be arsed to poke her. Happened hmm 10 times this year? It always works in a simlar way: first date usually ends with me thinking it's worth pursuing the matter further. 2nd leaves me thinking "meh...", 3rd usually takes place only if the girl insists and confirms my belief that this is not the person I'm after. Maybe to some of you this is a trivial or funny matter but it's starting to worry me.

It's difficult to give any good advice without knowing your entire background. But 10 girls in a year is quite a lot, seeing as though it seems you've maybe been on two or 3 dates with each one of them. It makes me want to advise you even more just to take a break. Seems to me your striving to find a girl and get into a long term relationship but not having any luck with 'meh' girls because you're trying to rush/force it. So maybe it isn't a case of 'scared of being hurt' and more down to yourself not being in the right frame of mind and/or trying to force something?

I know it's a little cheesy but I often to compare it to losing something. Last thing I lost was a game serial code. I've got the point now where when I lose something I just don't even f**king bother to look for it, I get so stressed out looking for something I end up to start blaming people that they took it etc. So now I don't bother and it turns up within a couple of days or so. Same goes with your situation, if you're trying to force it, trying to actively seek a long term relationship, or just a steady girlfriend it'll end up really shitty.

Had a pretty strange dream last night. Was the first night I went to bed before 12am in about 3 years (i know that's sad >.<)

So I went to bed at 8:30 ^^ Dreamt lots of stupid sh!t instead of not dreaming anything like usual.

Now, in one dream a girl I'd seen once about 7 months ago came up to me and said I should be like "this" much more often, she likes it and stayed around me for the rest of it. "This" meaning happy etc. like I was in that dream.

Next dream I was on holidays with her. Was like wtf?

However, after I woke up this morning I, to my surprise, felt happy and was/still am in the best mood I've been since ages.

Problem now is that I now can't seem to get that damned girl out of my head anymore and feel the need to see her asap, which probably is impossible. Pretty confusing.

I know that my head probably is trying to trick me with this but I can't get it away!? >_<

I know this sound pretty stupid, especially as I can't explain things very well.

Just had the need to write that down somewhere. Could have gone for the happy or angry thread too, if I'd be sure yet if I'm happy or angry about it. It probably matches in here to a certain extent. :)

Me and my girlfriend met this really nice/hot girl the other night and she seems to be into my girlfriend.

If the chance occurs do you think I should have threesome? My girlfriend says she wants to do it.

my personal preference would be just to sit in the corner and watch, and maybe knock one out should the opportunity arise

• Like 1

Why on earth you would recommend that is beyond me.

Not only is domestic violence is a crime, but it would also then constitute rape.

I was coming in here to whine about the fact that I can't do anything right at the moment, but that just made me proper belly laugh instead :D

• Like 1

If the chance occurs do you think I should have threesome? My girlfriend says she wants to do it.

Nope. And whatever you do, don't video tape it before joining in. And definitely don't then share the video with Trials Forum, that would be plain stupid and I'm sure nobody on here would want to watch that.

I just thought you'd want to know.

boom, I'm laughing out loud right now.

somehow got chatting to a girl the other week with seemingly no connection to anyone I know. exchanged numbers...fast forward a couple of weeks.. met her this week for a quick bite to eat, first sober meet. became quite clear she was a fan of the fake bake, but meh. got her email address out of her today, google searched that sh*t, 1st hit was an online dating website. no biggie...shes single...im single, nothing wrong with that. look at the pics.

BANG...im dating a plastic pikey, lives in a house, but has proper traveller roots by the looks of her pics on there with family and friends.further down the list was her bebo profile. never seen so many transit vans.

needless to say im not even adding her on facebook.

• Like 4

my personal preference would be just to sit in the corner and watch, and maybe knock one out should the opportunity arise

Why on earth you would recommend that is beyond me.

Not only is domestic violence is a crime, but it would also then constitute rape.

knock one out = have a tug

but you might know this already, i may have just missed the sarcasm:)

Edited by danchandler