Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

well after finding out my ex is infact a complete slut and has been playin me a long for a while now i decided to vent a bit of anger...

" you left before i could say ,

it ended like this cos your a f**king slut, i cant beleive someone like me was so f**king stupid for ever going near someone like you. your a lieing deceitful little whore and i seriously hope u f**k up in life cos uve been a complete lieing little fanny to me. You arent clever, you arent better than anyone.. your a f**kin willy and i hope you do get pregant and end up with a ton of abortions because you are no where near the type of person i thought you were lieing willy. Everyone i have in my life is right, i deserve better than you and infact my parents were the most right.. your f**kin shit and everything we did and went through was a complete mistake i cant beleive what i saw in you cos i certainly have realised what you are now. A f**kING fanny"

i wish i could have replaced the word f**k with something more descriptive but i was a tad angry at the time. Err forum changed c u n t to fanny

Edited by Spacemunkee

So, basically, you're not gonna stay friends? :unsure:

Basically a couple days after we broke up i told her how i felt about stuff like wanting to get back with her regardless of my parents hatred towards her.. she said she thinks we should but just not right now because her head is a mess and she doesnt want to rush in to a relationship cos "you have hurt me so much by breaking up with me im scared it will happen again if we rush it" so theres me sittin around with my feelings towards her.. getting nothing back.. then after some advice from friends i start to move on.. during this time i find out that infact she didnt wanna get back with me at all. she was off f**king some bloke(s) literally the day after we broke up. Even though i was tellin her i wud get back with her n all this shit and she was like we will.. seriously i could lay her out

aye a climbing wall minus the leona lewis songs would be grand right now sam lol

ooo got an email back

"Im Sorry but im not a slut, sluts are girls who sleep with anyone and everyone, if you feel that way then fine but all i did was love you chris, Someone near me What someone from a council house?

i never asked for shit to turn out like this, i never lied to you i wouldnt lie to anyone because it ends up f**ked up, if i could go back i would change alot of things that happend i hate that u hurt i hate that i hurt and that you now seem to hate me and cut me out."

why do i find myself laughing at the fact she doesnt understand that i know what shes been doing lol like full blooded know she did it.

'Girls are whores. F*ck 'em.'

True!

Christ.... i think "live by the sword, die by the sword" is more appropriate nowerdays bloody women. Can we just cull them all and mass transplant pussies in to other guys backs so that way we atleast dont have to look at someone face to face whilst we enjoy the only thing women have a use for?

Edited by Spacemunkee

My mate had a girlfriend who did that...

made out that she was only for him when she was actually lining up two other guys, including one who cheated on her. She kept denying the shite out of it until he copy-pasted the proof to her, and then all she could say was sorry

Bizzatch

Man i know its hard but just calm down a bit, just forget about her, shouting and ranting at her isn't going to get you anywhere and IS NOT going to make you feel any better. Whats happened has happened has happened just forget about her. Although shouting your nut off may make you think you feel better but really just makes you feel worse and look like a right plank. If she slept with someone after you broke up then thats not really anything to do with you, because your not with her. Its a tough one man just let it go

Man i know its hard but just calm down a bit, just forget about her, shouting and ranting at her isn't going to get you anywhere and IS NOT going to make you feel any better. Whats happened has happened has happened just forget about her. Although shouting your nut off may make you think you feel better but really just makes you feel worse and look like a right plank. If she slept with someone after you broke up then thats not really anything to do with you, because your not with her. Its a tough one man just let it go

Nah i can deal with that its the fact she told me not to do shit with anyone else she just needed a bit of time to sort stuff out at home and get her head straight , basically giving me the impression we wud get back together. Meh f**k it dont care now anyway job done :)

Why is it always the pretty ones ?

same as why the good-looking guys play girls

because they are attractive, they have the sub-conscious knowledge that if they ruin it with someone, there's always another person they can get their fix from. So this means that when they're in a situation where they're able to get with another person, there's no 'shite, if i ruin it with my current plaything, it'll be ages until i get another.'

what i want to know is why nowadays most girls' (obv. not the ones on this forum) only activity is going into town and/or getting drunk.

no hobbies

nothing interesting

basically what i'm saying is, the girls of our generation are a bit... boring...

shame :lol:

what i want to know is why nowadays most girls' (obv. not the ones on this forum) only activity is going into town and/or getting drunk.

no hobbies

nothing interesting

basically what i'm saying is, the girls of our generation are a bit... boring...

its always been the same only in times of old, the weekend activity was dancing, all the 60 year olds at work, who used to go out as kids, can dance(i dont mean rave, i mean like swing, waltz etc)

also, its not like the male youth of today has any hobbies really, sure we ride trials, but theres a fair few girls of my age who play netball, tennis, or whatever.

i dont have any real hobbies, i dont ride trials, i suppose photography but its not a real time consuming hobby, just every now and again. we are the generation with no goal in life, other than making saturday night a crazy one.

Same girl, but as i've said many a time (i think) she liked me, but not enough in her books to warrant a relationship.

I've tried many a time, she's wasn't having it, got told no multiple times and then the final one was like a month ago when she properly gave it to me straight, so yeah...

..... move on then!? or wait till someone helps you move on i.e. like when she gets a restraining order.

My girlfriend is doing my head now, Allways wanting to go through my phone everytime i see her ... I say no, she goes of one whats that all about!

well anoying me now ..

and recentley she's crying over little things it's just getting silly!

she is pregnant..

Got me a wonderful girl

my mate's ex, i asked him after they broke up if he was cool he was alright and everything

then today as i sign on msn i see my mate with sum emo shitty depressive pm

so i questioned him and he just goes its about u and amy

and throughout the day shes been feeling all guilty because he's a sad lil shit who didnt say what he really felt,

so yeah gah

any ideas on what to do ?

(excuse the poor spelling and grammar)

Nic P