Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

• 1 month later...

Not so much a pic of me riding, more a pic of what I rode today. Rode up to the inlaws to pick my son up this afternoon so had a play on the way up, was well impressed when after a few attempts I managed to bunnyhop onto the top of this.

post-24247-048597400 1278181040_thumb.jp

First few times I used the little kerb in front as a kicker for the back wheel and once I'd nailed that I moved round to the left, reckon if I'd had time with a few more goes could have made it straight up to back wheel and held it.

Well happy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've never been to Monkey world. Could somebody write me a comprehensive guide, with the pro's an con's of visiting Monkey world please?

To be honest, I think you would be best off buying Monkey Life Series 1 and Series 2. I find the TV show paints a fairly complete and accurate view of Monkey World and all the attractions you can see there. They also have a fairly useful website and you can now follow and support them on both Facebook and Twitter (Y).

Thanks monkeyseemonkeydo, that was really helpful. I'll do a bit more research on monkey world an see if its worth a journey down there to check it out. I'm about to order 'Monkey World series 1' on DVD, I just need to wait for my mum to get home so I can ask permission to use her card :).

• 5 weeks later...