Chain Fitting Problem

koxx-boxx

Hi i have a koxx xtp 20 and today i went to fit my chain to it i have a kmc chain.

one big problem is that i have to have the wheel as far foward as pos so the brake can be set up to the rim but then the chain is too loose, But if i tension the chain its night and tensioned but thwen too far from the brake, but when i take a link out of the chain it wont eithen fit on the bike.

Any suggestions for me ? split link ? if so where from.

http://www.alansbmx.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=1331 thats where i got mine.. hefty price tag though. I was lucky enough to have those 4 bolt mounts as spares so didnt mind butchering them lol.

Ah shit sorry.. for just the 1 half link http://www.alansbmx.com/product_info.php?products_id=897

Edited by Spacemunkee

Yeah I bought one, put it on yesterday, haven't ridden with it yet though. I used the whole chain (well I shortened it first), and it isn't really heavy. I'm not sure about the strength of it though as I haven't used it yet and I've not heard of anyone else using it either.

Edited by the judge

Ordered it on friday and it came on tuesday, that was with priority delivery and monday was a bank holiday. I've ordered from them before and never had any problems (Y)

edit: it was about midnight when I ordered it though, so it would have probably been quicker if I'd have done it earlier

Edited by the judge