My Monty

' Mart '

i used to have the hydra shape of that bike with the seat(unless you chopped the seat) and althought they did look very skinny they are very strong and the one i had rode pefect and it was light and also it didnt have any majour problems

They are not very strong at all just look at the drop outs looks like a big drop off and they will snap off, but it is a nice begginers bike and at the price you can't go wrong so good luck with it mate.

ricky

Edited by rickyb

yeah me too. Looks like one up to front and they'll have a rake of 90 degrees :)

They're steel, so fairly strong. I've got them, and a set of onza steel forks, and i'd rather be running the monty's but the steerer is too short :(

They are not very strong at all just look at the drop outs looks like a big drop off and they will snap off , but it is a nice begginers bike and at the price you can't go wrong so good luck with it mate.

ricky

mm hmm :rolleyes:

the forks are ultra strong the chain is brand new almost its not rusty at all

i think its the light on it or something

in reply it would of had a seat but the guy before me had it chopped off and covered it

in a nasty carbon sticker after a monty seat pad soon though

Edited by montyx-hydra

• 1 month later...

My Monty Has Been UpDated

IPB Image

New Monty X-lite Forks, Thanks To "Trialsinchris"

IPB Image

New Cranks, Bottom Bracket And ENO, Thanks To "TheChai"

IPB Image

New Rear Wheel (Onza Hog Rim On Echo Fixed Hub), Thanks To "Benny"

IPB Image

New Front Wheel, Thanks To "MonkeyseeMonkeyDo

IPB Image,

For All Pics See

The Monty

Cheers All Comments Welcome, Just Looking For A Front Disk to get rid of the hs33 now,

Cheers

it works but is nothing special, im after a disk and gonna sell the hs33 or swap for a hydralic disk soon so wont be running maggy's after tht,

and to be truthly i was only test fitting the rim but i liked the way it looked so kept it on lol,

cheers