Streets Of Paris

Buus

On request:

Here is my "streets of Paris" video.

Riding from:Vincent, Benito, kenny and Weslet Belaey, Kita and more.....

Music: Kashmir, Sort Sol, Aerosmith

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/biketrial_dk...0of%20Paris.mpg

12 minuts / 120 Mb

/Buus

_________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my video from this years Koxx event. I didnt try to edit it alot, but I think it turned out okay. 99% pro riders.

Enjoys

Link:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/view/16

Btw.... :shifty:

424Mb 23 minuts.

Here is a low quality, super compressed version of the video if you dont like to dl big files....

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/view/33

222Mb

post-9528-1144703113_thumb.jpg

Edited by Buus

yaya, good job boyo, ill be getting that once I get home, what's the quality like compared to the uncompressed?

The uncompressed one is like 1 Gb and lots better qlty. Also I will have a "new" version ready tomorrow that will be something like 220 Mb for the ones that dont like them big files :-)

Edited by Buus

really really really sweet (Y) I like the street section

what's the music??? I know ugly kid joe(good choice :lol: ) but I don t know the others :(

Thx :D:D:D Music is Danish band: Dizzy Mizz Lizzy and at the end of the film its Goodshirt a NZ band

Riding was amazing, filming was decent, editing was aweful. I appreciate that you didnt do much editing, but what you did do was stupid... why did you cut so many clips off before the move was complete?

In a trailer that technique can be used to give a sence of' "whats going to happen next" but in a full length vid it just ruins what could be great. For example: the rolling gaps across the water, (around 4:20) we don't see a single entire clip of it, all have been cross faded with others...

I liked it, but what i have mentioned there will unfortuantaly keep this video out of my "Best Ever Vids" folder.

Riding was amazing, filming was decent, editing was aweful. I appreciate that you didnt do much editing, but what you did do was stupid... why did you cut so many clips off before the move was complete?

In a trailer that technique can be used to give a sence of' "whats going to happen next" but in a full length vid it just ruins what could be great. For example: the rolling gaps across the water, (around 4:20) we don't see a single entire clip of it, all have been cross faded with others...

I liked it, but what i have mentioned there will unfortuantaly keep this video out of my "Best Ever Vids" folder.

I will remember that on my next videos. This one is my first real trials video so I still have alot to learn :)

Cheers