Post Your Pictures Of Your **t-pro**

N Roach

How bout two medals and a easter egg!

Use the search, theres a topic not far ago that had loads of T-Pro's in it, I think it was called "Post your pics of the best mods"

It's 6 pages long man, look in there, theres got to be a load of nice t-pros in there.

There both shit looking compared to the yellow one that was for sale a while ago. That was the best looking T-pro the forum has seen.

You mean this one?

I hope the owner of this bike doesn't mind me posting, but this is definately the nicest t-pro I have EVER seen!

There are quite a few more excellent t-pros but this one really stands out :)

post-9277-1144747532_thumb.jpg

post-9277-1144747557_thumb.jpg

post-9277-1144747577_thumb.jpg

post-9277-1144747595_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sam Nugent

does it really look like I spent time making mine look lovely ? - the gaffertape and scratches ought to have given you a clue.

bike is for ride not sex looking - as it says in somebody's signature

It's nice to have nice things.

I know personally having a newer bike inspires one to ride more, having a beat up wreck is not the sorta thing that makes me think 'yeh lets go ride'

If you want to have a bike that looks shit, fair play.

does it really look like I spent time making mine look lovely ? - the gaffertape and scratches ought to have given you a clue.

bike is for ride not sex looking - as it says in somebody's signature

True but theres something about a nice looking bike, it seems wierd but i'd feel more comfortable on a bike that looked realy nice to one with a shitload scratches and parts that looked out of place etc but at the end of the day it's all down to how it rides and how you ride it. (i suppose that kinda made my post ironic and pointless lol)