Artist Wanted

Wright Pads

Touch Type is one foe disleixcs, use word and make shapes out of letters abd woirds to get use to the keybord layout. I did it year and years ago a good 15+ ago

Make you own pc, thus i blive is on how to build one up, ie: the componets, mono, cpu, ram, gfx, hd etc etc. Not making them you self thats too hard to do here. Also doute it is to make you owen case, i have done once and it wasn;t easy.

Mr Monty, you know exactly what i mean mate. If you dare to see me on the next plymouth ride you'll find out.

Scopes - nah thats a bit of a gay mod i'm sorry. my case is big, it's costly, and holds some phat hardware in there. I think some very anyoning blue thing lighting up will get beaten up. Cheers for the ide and help, seen it already and has been though of.

Thwaites14 - No need to go to school, Colleg, Uni to build a pc. It's dead easy. It all slots together and you get a lot of info with them how to do it. I'd be more than willing to show you how to put the parts togther which is the main bit. Depending on what you have spec wise the instal of windows is easy, bang the disc in and let it go on NTFS unpartisioned and full format not quick!!! I tought my self just by doijng bits to mine, now i have really silly costly systems and more than one and overclock them to the max and to the extream cooling as well as a new caerer parth it's my job whay. Just as a idea one of my systems ie: Intel Pentium D830 Presler dual core running at 12GHZ totaly 6ghz each core @ -101c ideal too -60c at full load (quad prime)e, stipdly fast but it's not as aamzing as e1st thouhg. I use it now a server at home for big downloads and media encoding

You can't get it running at 6ghz and then because there's two cores just presume its really at 12ghz... it doesn't work like that. All you have is two cores running at 6ghz. I also highly doubt you've managed to get it running at 6 Ghz... i want some sort of print screen type proof before i beleive this as some of the fastest systems in the world are only just managing to get 6Ghz stablized.

EDIT: Run this bad boy and post up your print screen of it,

Firsty, click This Link It must be run in Internet Explorer as this site doesn't support FireFox. If you don't post an image up i'll take it to mean that your overclock of 6ghz was a complete and utter lie.

Edited by Krisboats

You can't get it running at 6ghz and then because there's two cores just presume its really at 12ghz... it doesn't work like that. All you have is two cores running at 6ghz. I also highly doubt you've managed to get it running at 6 Ghz... i want some sort of print screen type proof before i beleive this as some of the fastest systems in the world are only just managing to get 6Ghz stablized.

No it's at 12Ghz the cpu in total, but the cpu is dual core ie: 2 cpu's/2 processors on one die (one cpu) with each core running at 6Ghz thus making 12Ghz with 1.92v on each core

Test for you Kris, go stick your tounge on soemthign thats -101c, you'l see how cold it is, thats what allows these to clock so high mate.

The presler come as thus..well one i bough did:-

Intel Pentium 4 950 Dual Core "LGA775 Presler" 3.4GHz (800FSB)

The Power of Dual-Core Delivers Exceptional Benefits to Your Platform. Intel dual-core processors have two complete execution cores in one processor package running at the same frequency. Both cores share the same packaging and the same interface with the chipset memory. However, they operate as distinct execution cores. Dual-core processing is one way of delivering performance while balancing power requirements.

- True Dual Core

- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® Technology.

- Level 1 Cache (Two 16KB Data Caches and Two 12KB Micro-op Execution Trace Caches)

- 4MB L2 Cache (2MB per core)

- Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T)2

- Execute Disable Bit3

- Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3)

- 65nm Process Technology

- 800MHz front side bus speed

- Only compatible with Intel based 955/975X series mainboards

Right read that and try and understand

When i overclocked i switeced the 64 bit arcutertcere off to 32 bit, no need for 64 really in my life

Alos i uped each core by 260mhz FSB with a multi of x 17 on each core, totaly of 520MHZ in to this cpu.

I'll get the screennies off me mate Thickbrit as he has them as the system is currently running Unix

Program used is CPUz 1.33.1

When you oc any cpu wether it's single core, dual core or the new quad core it's all deamed as a sinlge clock speed.

By the way the new quad core is out latter this year 4th quater from Intel....so you think you know more eh?

Oh and it's not the fastest system in the world. Nasa has that and it's a bunch of super computeres running Unix not Windows, baout 1500 of them all toghter on a inter network to run one job!

If you dare to see me on the next plymouth ride you'll find out.

Why are you threatening a 14yr old lad over the forum in a thread that probably should be in chit chat? Or in a local newspaper? or on a PC forum? or (judging from some of the replies) msn :lol:

No it's at 12Ghz the cpu in total, but the cpu is dual core ie: 2 cpu's/2 processors on one die (one cpu) with each core running at 6Ghz thus making 12Ghz with 1.92v on each core

Test for you Kris, go stick your tounge on soemthign thats -101c, you'l see how cold it is, thats what allows these to clock so high mate.

The presler come as thus..well one i bough did:-

blah blah copy and paste from internet shop

Right read that and try and understand

When i overclocked i switeced the 64 bit arcutertcere off to 32 bit, no need for 64 really in my life

Alos i uped each core by 260mhz FSB with a multi of x 17 on each core, totaly of 520MHZ in to this cpu.

I'll get the screennies off me mate Thickbrit as he has them as the system is currently running Unix

Program used is CPUz 1.33.1

When you oc any cpu wether it's single core, dual core or the new quad core it's all deamed as a sinlge clock speed.

Oh and it's not the fastest system in the world. Nasa has that and it's a bunch of super computeres running Unix not Windows, baout 1500 of them all toghter on a inter network to run one job!

I did understand the majority of that mate so there's no point copying and pasting a load of stuff off a shop and saying oooh understand that then. Firstly you said the chip was a pentium d 830, now its a 950 make your mind up! The pentium d 830's mulitplier is locked at x 15 so to get a x17 multiplier i'm presuming that you aren't using a pentium d 830 @ 6ghz.

Well you've shot yourself in the foot with the whole single clock speed sentence there mate. If you've overclocked your cpu to 6 ghz thats its single clock speed, not 6ghz x2 = 12ghz.

I was talking about the fastest standard computer, like your average pc case just modded to shit not some government crap which is almost gauranteed to be several years in advance of anything the public could purchase. Well according to the custom pc magazine last month the third fastest pentium chip in the world is running at 6468.92mhz so thats what i was basing this on, the fact that if 6.4ghz is third fastest and 5.9ghz is 11th fastest then you're well up there in the league tables aren't you.

But... i still see no picture so i still don't beleive you. And i'm not happy with a cpu-z picture you can copy and paste that from anywhere on the net.

"Ooh look here's my pc score"

[attachmentid=3700]

Yeah right.

Bit more on topic i have a pretty decent picture that i did last night specially for you that i'll try and get up at some point this afternoon.

post-5186-1144756676_thumb.jpg

Why are you threatening a 14yr old lad over the forum in a thread that probably should be in chit chat? Or in a local newspaper? or on a PC forum? or (judging from some of the replies) msn :lol:

1 I'm offering this 14 year old that thinks he is all it to try and be all it face to face and not be a cowered and only do it on a forum and msn like all do here which is a bloody good proven fact oh and think they are better and know all than us

2 Im a NMC, belive Tom, danny or other has mad eit so htis wont change

3 Pc forum has been done mate

4 MSN, been done but i need to know people that are artists and i havent any on my msn so hense my post and asking

Hope you now understand

It's not a score, thats Super Pi, PC Mark, 3D Mark, Aqua Mark, Folding @ Home, Si Soft Sandira and manny more for scores. CPUz is just to show what cpu you got, what it's running at and also the mobo, ram, ram timings

Too many fake parts on that, stilll good effort mind

I use 3 differnt cpu's in the LGA775 setup under phase/casacde. Both have hit high clocks. Multis can be unlocked mate, soft mods and hard mods to do it. Been well and truly tried and testede on all amd SKT A stuff. Oh and i sue BETA BIOS's

Okay look out for your pic

The fastest home pc you can by right now is anyhting with ether an AMD Fx60 X2 or a Intel Yonah. FX60 X2 is a desktop cpu and system and the Yonah is a mobile cpu but works 25x time better than the FX60 X2. Aopen and many others are maxing the bord for the Yonah and that are desk top made and are ATI crossfire ready which is cool!!!

By the way Yonah does 21 seconds super pi 2.16GHZ stock (T2600) and the FX60 X2 does it the 30's.

Yonah is ''478/479'' socket, it's got 478 pins but uses a newer lauout

Fx 60 X2 is 939 with no change

New Intel stuff needs DDr2 ram and AMD stil lare using the norm DDR but the AMDAX2 socket will be out next year it looks

Edited by Wright Pads