Artist Wanted

Wright Pads

As you know into pc's big time. Just got my new case (£200 worth) and it needs modding bar the cutitng for my watercooling and phase unit fitting.

It has a huge sde windows as the cas eis deamed a server case. Anyway i need a guy, gal that can draw. I'd really like soemthing thats really f**king evil or dark, odd, obsucred what ever have to show me you stuff see what goes

The size of this side pannle thing is

22.75'' wide x 23'' high (told you big case)

So lets say you have this amoutn of space tp fill

20.75 wide x 21 to fill with what ever you come up with

IPB Image

Thats the side pannle ^^^^^

Now i can get this laser cut out so it will look mint no dremle work here

It'll laso have ether smoke or clear perspex behind it (smoeks like a dark/grey black)

Willing to pay you too for you work that gets used on the case!!!

Anyone up for it?

pjalchemist@aol.com is my msn to talk more or e-mial me or here

Pete (Y)

Edit: IPB Image

Just to give you an idea of what it will be like, the drawing cut out and perpex/arclic behind it

Edited by Wright Pads

Duno there's a mavic rim in the pic!!! See it under my wardrobe. Mavic D521 sliver 32H one grind

Umm nah i'm after soemthing non trials on there but really dark, evil, goth, sado, death, metal etc etc all that jazz

Got some sweet trick parts for the case

Oh My God.

I just don't get you at all lol.

Anyway, try doing it youself? instead of bumping like every 2 mins, asking to go back on topic, when you started puttin' pics of cats and penguins, and talking about Mavics.

Eh?

Edit: ok... It's a cat not a rabbit :)

Mat

Edited by mattyboy_69_

After evil mate...not non evil

Penguins and kittens are pretty much the 2 animals i'd come up with, if someone asked me to come up with two non-evil animals.

meaning: when was the last time you saw a gothic kitten?

Anyway try a tattoo shop as well

Thanks to theos that were helpfull and theo that not say it to my face!

Never said it had to be like upsetting evil, the cat thing is funny with how big, the anlge and the fact it look like it's gonna punch down on your head.

You also have no idea how the hell i'm gonna trasnform the image/drawing around so shut you god dam mouth in futre of being so bloody dam critical until lyou ask such thing rather than mouth verbal diorea off 24 f**king 7 on this forum okay mate..

Tatto place already been sorted dude. I use to hang with some hardcore guys that did some dark stuff. Know a few now in plymouth so catching up tomorrow

Why did i creat such subject

1 there a pc people on here

2 i though there maybe a possiblyt of finding said person on here

3 i though tf might of chnaged but f**king hasnt nor have you

4 sheare soemthing as thats what you do on a forum..go read up on about it

5 i can't draw, i cad, cam sketch rough stuff but i don;t draw and to get this pannle cut alone costs £200 and the pannle replacemnt is £90 so i'd rather not my self

Dan how can this traszen guy help?

sidehop cheers dude catch on msn or i'll give you a txt inabit

LW2 is on whoo

So do you want an actual picture of something evil that we've drawn in full detail like this:

IPB Image

Or something more already in a pc case image format... i.e. like mostly line drawing with slight tonal values and no colour like so:

[attachmentid=3669]

But obviously better drawn and with much more defined lines... this was a very quick photoshop jobby to show what i meant.

or maybe even something with hardly any tone at all like this:

IPB Image

It could be like a kind of competition, you might also want to have a word with i think its endohopper he's very good at drawing.

post-5186-1144625941.jpg

Edited by Krisboats

This computer that you spend so much money on and so much time discussing... what do actually need it for?!

Nooo this a newer computer if you read the topic correctly and trying to be funny then your not..aww boo hoo, CAD, CAM, Programing in COBAL, Gaming, Server downloads, Host, Video Encoding, Music editing/mixing, Photo. As you can see a lot and i like to have the best so there we go.

So do you want an actual picture of something evil that we've drawn in full detail like this:

IPB Image

Or something more already in a pc case image format... i.e. like mostly line drawing with slight tonal values and no colour like so:

[attachmentid=3669]

But obviously better drawn and with much more defined lines... this was a very quick photoshop jobby to show what i meant.

or maybe even something with hardly any tone at all like this:

IPB Image

It could be like a kind of competition, you might also want to have a word with i think its endohopper he's very good at drawing.

It's a hard one, massive dteila could be done as it's being laser cut, or it could be just a outline thing of a solid object so the case pannle could be cut and i could get the glass etched with the image on so can be highly detailed or not!