Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

noo rea;;y :L i'm just waiting for dannyto get here :lol:

You really used to piss me off with all the shit you post and I thought you were a dick head but then I started having a bit of respect for you not rising to any of it, looks like I was right the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good night, even Oceana was enjoyable for once. Just spent the last hour and a half at a girls smoking cigars talking about some random stuff. Was vaguely invited to stay but wasn't sure if it was more polite than anything else. Still good times were had and i think my hangover is already starting. Night.

Good night, even Oceana was enjoyable for once. Just spent the last hour and a half at a girls smoking cigars talking about some random stuff. Was vaguely invited to stay but wasn't sure if it was more polite than anything else. Still good times were had and i think my hangover is already starting. Night.

Bristol Oceana?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Simps, thought i would bump this up on Mahers behalf, went to a quiz night at his brothers cricket club, Joe was sick so got a lift home, i stayed with his parents and had a couple more pints, came home and joe was still being sick in the toilet.... even his mum was mocking him for being a light weight.............. haha hahahaha LOLZZZ to ze max. Came out sweating like bitch first time being sick as well hahaha lets all mock joe lol

Well... im not drunk now, (obviously) but never got in till 5am this morning absolutely legless and £200 down in the bank after spending 3 hours in a strip club and drinking too much. ahhh birthdays are fun! but couldnt find anyone to pay £50 for a dance for me, so i ended up paying... gheeeey! aha interesting night though :P