Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

• 2 weeks later...

Im massicated pervert.dfuh drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkk boob

Im massicated pervert.dfuh drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

k

k

k

k

kkkkkk boob

Hero

• 1 month later...

2 days on the bounce at pubs, had a lot of beer cider and jackdaniels and i'm roaring again! not as bad as last night though!

went to this grimey little jamaican pub in penge and it was sweet the lady behind the bar gave me an xmas present in the form of a nice warm apple crumble and a drink for free. and my mate bought most of my drinks tonight. going riding early tomorrow though, woop.s

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

people havent been drunk for a while is it?

f**king dsigrace espcieally all you under 18 people. I expect better. get drunk and shag loads of chav sluts and get on this apparent 'having a baby before puberty' bandwagon. idiots.

pub golf. 2 under par. happy.

drunk.sleep. x