Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Technicaly I didn't go out, I just watched a load of telly and then a film whilst drinking Strongbow, then I felt all funny. (Just watched Forrest Gump and lol'ed a lot, which I doubt I'd do if I was sober).

Oh look, I can still type like a human being instead of a f**king retard! I'm feeling left out.....

yh m8 iem peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzeedd m8, fikan, yh mayyyyttteeee. pro yo!

Technically I didn't go out, I just watched a load of telly and then a film whilst drinking Strongbow, then I felt all funny. (Just watched Forrest Gump and lol'ed a lot, which I doubt I'd do if I was sober).

Oh look, I can still type like a human being instead of a f**king retard! I'm feeling left out.....

yh m8 iem peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzeedd m8, fikan, yh mayyyyttteeee. pro yo!

Fail on the taking the piss out of people who can't spell :P;)

im still f**king wasted.

i spent 35 quid att a cheap bar (think it was like 2.50 for a magners), and some of them were 4 shots in one, for 2 quid. because she didnt have any jager bombs. and were talking whiskey, vodka, gin, and whatever else. all proper strong shit.

f**k me.

i bottled a payphone too so i cut my hand up. had a bit of a row/fight (that didnt turn too bad) before that over some shit with a mate and a bunch of 'think they're ard' boys.

f**k, theres sick on my living room carpet.

Edited by Fixed Pantsâ„¢

im still f**king wasted.

i spent 35 quid att a cheap bar (think it was like 2.50 for a magners), and some of them were 4 shots in one, for 2 quid. because she didnt have any jager bombs. and were talking whiskey, vodka, gin, and whatever else. all proper strong shit.

f**k me.

i bottled a payphone too so i cut my hand up. had a bit of a row/fight (that didnt turn too bad) before that over some shit with a mate and a bunch of 'think they're ard' boys.

f**k, theres sick on my living room carpet.

how can u still type if ur so drunk?

and why did u bottle a phone box?

i hope ur hand falls off.

how can u still type if ur so drunk?

and why did u bottle a phone box?

i hope ur hand falls off.

It wasn't great typing i'd say...

And cos i had a bottle in my hand. I was a right shit last night, i dunno why. And the cuts aren't too bad, just a few little nicks.

Edited by Fixed Pantsâ„¢

I AM I AM I AM

I apologise to Mr Turd who just got a message, its probably idiotic

NEVERMIND

I LOVE LAMP

Also who edited my signature. I like you whoever it was.

Unless it was you krisboats, then we must fight to the death

I LOVE POSTING..... TO HAZ, LONG ISLAND ICED TEA IS AWESOME, DONT EVEN DENY IT. YOU LIKE THE LEMONEY AROMA

Mr Shoe I found this for you, while your drunk use it!. :)

WHO ARE YOU!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE

DONT TALK TO ME

ALSO I KNOW ITS ONLY 01:14 BUT GUESS WHAT, IVE BEEN DRINKING SINCE 2 PM WHICH MAKES ME HARD CORE ALRIGHT! SO MUEL YOU LIGHTWEIGHT FANNY, GET SOME BALLS AND THEN COME CHALLENGE. KEV IF YOUR READING THIS, I LOVE YOU. OTHER THEN THAT I COULDNT CARE LESS. THATS RIGHT, YOU WERENT MENTIONED, HOW DO YOU FEEL!

I AM GOING TO REGRET THIS AT SOMEPOINT, PLEASE IGNORE

ois i am cunted, wwhy on the net du noo. f**k my balls..

some twat starte dom mate, and head butteddd hims, an thn he was like, "OH SHIT, DIDN'T NREALISE, "

funnksing pooof. whTYU THE shit am i on tf for, ssome kind SFAGOTOOT , i fuunno.

anyways, nigths i love you akll withs annsall muy hearys, gets your tis our

xx x x x x x

bare willy

ois i am cunted, wwhy on the net du noo. f**k my balls..

some twat starte dom mate, and head butteddd hims, an thn he was like, "OH SHIT, DIDN'T NREALISE, "

funnksing pooof. whTYU THE shit am i on tf for, ssome kind SFAGOTOOT , i fuunno.

anyways, nigths i love you akll withs annsall muy hearys, gets your tis our

xx x x x x x

bare willy

I actually, full on, 100% LOVE this post.

:wub:

• 1 month later...

Simpson: tonight was total lolz, i got with this bitch, then joe got sloppy seconds, then i got with a girl and came back for sloppy thirds, didn't manage to persude anyone back to joes so came home in a sainsburys shopping trolley, which joe the fanny pushed up a cerb and made me fall off, i collecyed a load of brickes and cardboard which fanny face made me abandon before embaarking on his home, managed to get the trolley home whitch was happy days BIG UP mwahahaha