Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Jus got in from a nigt out with simpson and scopse haha.

Says the one who couldn't get in the club because he was so f**ked :P hahaha

If yu had come southend bessell, i can garentee u would of got pussyyyyy,

No you wouldn't have because if you did have a fit girl lined up, joe would have come and grinded on her ass, and strangly enough most of the girls didnt fancy a spit roast and f**ked off!

Says the one who couldn't get in the club because he was so f**ked :P hahaha

No you wouldn't have because if you did have a fit girl lined up, joe would have come and grinded on her ass, and strangly enough most of the girls didnt fancy a spit roast and f**ked off!

Yer what the f**k was up with that bouncer. " Go take a walk round the block joe, youve had to much to drink " LOL

Then i spoke to that women and she was like " get out the cue, you've already been told once ".

Me, " Your a bunch of f**king idiots "

Her, "dont hink you ever coming in here again" LOL.

Dudeeeee :P you had the other bird. Who by all means was fit as. Dont know what your complaining about..

And..i didnt just walk up..i was there..and she started dancing with me :P

hahaha that was so funny I was cryin. Feel abit bad for whoever had to clear it up an the thing is, Simp didn't even have to drink it bcoz we got in the club for free so he didn't even need you to pay the entry fee. majorly rinsed there Simpson!

hahaha that was so funny I was cryin. Feel abit bad for whoever had to clear it up an the thing is, Simp didn't even have to drink it bcoz we got in the club for free so he didn't even need you to pay the entry fee. majorly rinsed there Simpson!

LMAO

Yer, and to be honest, when matey boy let me in, the 2 birds who take the money werent paying any attention whatso ever. I should of just walked in :(

LMAO

Yer, and to be honest, when matey boy let me in, the 2 birds who take the money werent paying any attention whatso ever. I should of just walked in :(

Yea we did tell you about 60 times joe! hahaha

And lets be honest... who wouldnt down a pint and sick it up for 7quid? I think it was well worth it! and i totally p'owned you at the downing bit but you held it down... i didnt hahaha what aim though! and carryed on drinking

what a hero! :P

I went to the pub and got back like an hour ago, but it was a pound a pint and afterwards I just wanted to carry on drinking... two cans and a few shots latter im chatting away on MSN listening to some Anti-Flag, loving it...

• 2 weeks later...

Just woke up, went to my rather hot friends house last night, she said she wanted meaningless sex, and me being drunk and a muppet went, 'no no no, it'd ruin our friendship!'

But then i got more drunk and somehow ended up gettin a blowjob on her front step while waiting for the taxi home :P.

-Charlie-

Just woke up, went to my rather hot friends house last night, she said she wanted meaningless sex, and me being drunk and a muppet went, 'no no no, it'd ruin our friendship!'

But then i got more drunk and somehow ended up gettin a blowjob on her front step while waiting for the taxi home :P.

-Charlie-

lol nooo gutted mate ah well respect for the blowie thought

i am kind of angry that 24 cans of stellar hasnt done any thing but make me piss like mad :Slol

but i am cheering up as i have just downed about 1/3rd of a liter of JD and it is starting to kick in like mad B) good times

If its making you feel shit, you're drinking it wrong :P

well in the end all turned out pretty sweet it was just the taste that the jack daniels had left in my mouth had left so i rode up to my local chinese (pissed up) and spent £16 on a huge chinese

and when home scoffed the lot with 2 more stellars and watched a movie then went to bed and woke up with no hang over what so ever so yeh very sweet and relaxed night :D

First (proper) night out since back at uni, drinking games and then off to vodka revs for flip a coin. basically guess heads or tails right it's buy onw get one free. Ordered a double,single and a shot. Oh yes i got it right so in the end had three doubles and two shots and just watched rocky with a few lads. Good stuff. Roll on tommrow.

just got back, feel like gonna be sick. was ok night but friend saw the girl he likes/pretty much with with another guy so he is determined to find someone else which got annoyin when he tries it on with any female in my vacinity, so i left him to it cos everyone else had gone.

we need haz back, someone should make a petition or not. best be sunny tommrowo so i can ride.

Edit: Been sick :(

Edited by yoyoyo