Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

It gets me drunk for cheap,

Me and a mate tryed to get drunk on alcho pops once (not deer WKD) and it really didnt happen, we drunk like 6 litres of the stuff each and then realised it was a masssive waste of money and we spent the whole day on the pisser..... and also mini rant about apple sours.... people do it in shots.... how f**king stupid its only 14ish% its totall bull.... i mean if your going to drink it, it should come in a can so you can swig it..... not some dinky lil bottle you cant glugg out of... and like 16quid...... (not where its at) (bad evening tonight :P )

Edited by Simpson

f**k all your fizzy shit, bitter is where its at!

Proper mans drink. I cant drink bodds till im, well, pissed haha.

doesnt get you bloated, can drink loads of the stuff, tastes rate nice.

Alcho pops are for girls or people who dont like their teeth anymore.

And if its cider, has to be the 3hammers or strongbow, none of this magners or bulmers, just like drinking sweet apple juice

Edited by Si-man

I'm so f**ked right now.

Been out with all my flat mates, seshing in the local pub's beer gardens

£1 a pint ***!!!!!

oh my god I'm seriously in trouble right now. I need to go to bed, I have lectures at 9 in the morning, I smoked cannabis about an hour ago (first drugs I've done, WHEY life experience) and I'm gunna have a headache if I don't drink some H2 to the O

Oh and I need a poo but everyone in the kitchen will see me walk past with toilet paper and go NERRRRRR. Or I could "drip dry" as some lass said earlier :lol:

WBEHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a poo now, noone noticed, some girl came in and pissed like a f**king trooper though.

Bed time! Can't wait! wooooooooooooooooooo Dreams :D

Best f**kin pleased am I that I got got off with 8 f**kin numbers last nigtht because I snooged a gay last night an how many *female* numbers I got last night...

Suck My DicK.. Says Becky... All I can say Is LOL UNI....

no means to brag, but LOL...

Would ut money there is a f**k facebook tomorrow to prove....

Oh f**king shit I was drunk OK?!?!?!?!

Believe me when I say, dancing with a gay guy will get you alll numbers beond recognition... with respect....

I f**king hope...

If not fatty, you've waited at least 2 years too "get" laid... and you have waited no f**king reason... :lol:

Oh f**k I hope I am right in the morning....

SHIT :lol:

I will re*inform* tomorrow...

f**king bollox will I, i ahd a good night, so did becky... She won a dildo FFS...

*f**k AGAIN....

Apple sours are funny, when people get shots me and a friend order two otherwise its pointless, he downs the bottle when we are at house partys. :lol:

You mix the apple sourz with vodka and some lemon juice. This gives you an appletini, the only dignified way to drink apple sourz. (4cl vodka, 2cl apple sourz, 1cl lemon juice).

everyone knows that. :turned:

Just got in stone cold sober as the designated driver, 1st time out in car after causing 3500quids worth of damage to it.... but made sure i got all the other people drunk so still spent as much as i would getting myself drunk! ahahaha good night

does it make me odd/an alcoholic if im in drinking on my own watching comedy and tryin desperately to get current sex interest to come round?

i have heartburn though not good and im gonna go for a piss.. brb

ok back, im boooooooored but cant be assed and have not enough money to go out! anyone online? entertain me.

p.s. im n o t gay!!!!!!!!

ok party, but the last hour i was laying on the floor behind the hall crying my f**king eyes out because of things with hayley, basdically i snapped, threw my beer at a window and started punching things and then laid there, really cant be f**ked with things anymore, i try so hard and i get f**k all in return.

baxicallt, throughout the whole night she was dancin with other people in a matey way, i ask her to dance and she just f**kign walks off, how f**kign prickish is tht, even though i be as nice to her as anyone could possibly be, surely itd be common courtesy to have a qucik harmless dance with the person who make one feel like a f**king princess, f**king hell.

ok party, but the last hour i was laying on the floor behind the hall crying my f**king eyes out because of things with hayley, basdically i snapped, threw my beer at a window and started punching things and then laid there, really cant be f**ked with things anymore, i try so hard and i get f**k all in return.

baxicallt, throughout the whole night she was dancin with other people in a matey way, i ask her to dance and she just f**kign walks off, how f**kign prickish is tht, even though i be as nice to her as anyone could possibly be, surely itd be common courtesy to have a qucik harmless dance with the person who make one feel like a f**king princess, f**king hell.

Tell her then, seems like shes being a willy not dancing with you but she is with others. Imguessing she is your girlfriend right?