Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

haha i think im in the same boat as haz

worddd uni girls are hottttt!

worked 2nite and it was awesome. club was packed but with a camera people move the f**k out of the way sharp to avoid being thrown out which is awesome. got asked for my number about 7 times tnite and gave it to 4 birds which I was content with!

one is a second year blonde, probs like 5ft 4, 6/8 waist, 32 C's I'd say. Gorgeous face and nice girl so I'm happy! Meeting her at the wkend!

Woooop!

Oh also I have a 9am seminar tmro and im wasted. oh dear.

Edited by Nick Carter

um my head hurts, somehow i got home,last night, only 15 miles away from where i went out, my face is bruised and swollen, rich is in the dentist sorting his tooth and i dont think i have a job anymore.

not a good night if i could remember what happened.which im not sure i f i want to.

drunkkkkk.

was ment t be film n sdrink but ind t bother with dilm, jut drunk and im drunk.

downed 2 pints of wkd (thts 2 whole big bottyles) n yeh, some fosters, like 4 cans, no sickness yet.

BUT f**k. my kneees are f**ked, they hurt when use hwm to sit down or what eve, f**k man, i ondt think im gona ebe abot eo tidd elondon tomorlo, cos my kennes ar3e so cuf**ked.

shtitm,an, serious pain.

had a very interesting night can't drink but it was still very interesting :shifty:

and just as we left i get a text saying the police had pulled up and they were taking everyone that was there down to the police station to be breathalised and drug tested which was a stroke of luck cause my friends would have been busted

DSC00831.jpg

Quality weekend, this is just 1 out of 5 rooms, only 20+ people went so was a pretty heavy night last night as you can get! got burn throat as well, was just totally monged out last night.... so dossed up i couldnt really hold conversation.... was pretty good at laughing though! hahaha

Becks and grolsch taste like fizzy weed, don't partiularly like that taste of them, but love the smell of a good bluey.

Na, i threw my ratchet at the shutter trying to hit his shin, so i'm like trying to be as loud as i could so she thought i hadn't bricked the shop and tried to get her to think i caught my wheel on the shutter.

Edited by Fat Pants

I drink girls drinks, and i honestly couldn't give a shit what people say, it gets me drunk for cheap, plus the adverts are geared towards men (wkd). :D Just never liked beer, ever, tried some strawberry cider or some shit, was alright until i downed a pint as we was leaving... :mellow: