Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Yeh good night, played ring of fire till 9ish went out at bout 11ish went pizza palace bout 12:30ish went club bout 1:00 started drinking at 1:11ish 1/2 hour 10 shots and no tea part from pizza then came home, someone was sexually assaulted not good in my student place. messed around with lift got kicked out found room got let in by another flatmate laptop on bomus. sleep :sleeping:

Check out the typing 100%

Yeh good night, played ring of fire till 9ish went out at bout 11ish went pizza palace bout 12:30ish went club bout 1:00 started drinking at 1:11ish 1/2 hour 10 shots and no tea part from pizza then came home, someone was sexually assaulted not good in my student place. messed around with lift got kicked out found room got let in by another flatmate laptop on bomus. sleep :sleeping:

Check out the typing 100%

bomus eyy?

bomus eyy?

well just got in from ther red lion and averythin seems well, few lasses had some wobbles cus im sure they were on somthing, and bfs were ataken away (drugdealer type dominent males (course me an mates would knock them out)))))) but good nigth.

good tide tommoro (10:50) so know wouldnt dirnkk too much, but fellow students offered and couldnt refuse so maybe i succum b to alcohol in order to ride fab natual. just please all pray my bb stays in play and i will have a good tme :)

anyone whos doeas the rain dance i will prance them

lolz, im on he form as i have no loife, wioip woop.

saw lauren, she didn'text to meet up and when in saw her, she was lie 'oh hi' so i'm now not texting her again, instead i saw an old school, asked her if she wanted to go to lunch, we exchanged numbers. B)

strange though, as in school, you know how there is classes (not like, form groups, like cool and not so cool), well was in completely different classes, never really spoke except when her mates wanted some one to take the piss out off, and now shes wandering up to me asking me how i am and saying how shes changed and isn't such a nasty person anymore.

feels good. B)

later saw her holding some blokes hands walking across the dance floort though, but i dont care, was such a random night. i'll text her later see what the deal is.

and to think i was going to go to brighton, f**k that, woop woop.

i realised tonight that wehn it comes to girls im f**koing uselss and dont deserve a gf

i miss her so much :

Bar up an be a man! Tomorrow is another night, thus another brilliant chance to abuse some girl that doesn't realise how incapable she is of looking after herself.

I don't want to have to come up there and gay you up!

lol good night lads and stuff anf things but yea good nigh nice an chilled buts still minto :)

Bra p an things lkl

Paul

cant believe anyone posted since i last did few hours ago, but if theyre like me theyre still on at 4am (damn ive got a ride at 930 if the weathers good - (the tides a bit more controllin since my last gf))))

lads night out is always good, can talk about the bose speakers (awesome) what next to put on cars - 6x9s, the fantasticness of mates car - honda civic 1.4 p-reg which'll leave an corsa sxi y-reg standin and ofcourse sick minded dirty shit which no lass wants to hear

oi, lool i keppt sayin that:D

oi, im supried nowones wrotten as its a sturday night, and people, like mor epeople out saturday night? getting fdrunk fools?

llike the title ses, drunk, but people out on saturday? shudnt you be replying? I am

Came honme early, work at half 6! man wat am i thikking?? crazy stuff yo agree??

Well ace thing down beahc near me, apart from torquay winin 2-1!! yay, loadsa people out, am i rambling? people rambkle on walks, old people?

LDLD hha

lotsa people out, cool night,, cya soon!xxxxx

just got into my room lol.

i has drunked 5 beers but im not pissed enough to type dodgily, but yeh, was a totasl NON sausage fest, 1 dude (me) and 3 girls, hayley beth and mel.. was goodish, but no one came! wankers! was ok though, hayley drew 'twat' on my head with make up of some sort and then drew a penis on my face.

was ok though, but a bit dead.

jokesss night. started at a party in knightsbridge, bumped into this girl i knew on the tube there who is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. didnt get into the party so sprayed the dad with this hose and then took the handbrake off of his car that was outside and unlocked and rolled it round the corner lol.

then went onto a party in kew, was amazinggggggggggggg, went with fineeeee girl andher fineeeee mate got proper chummy with them both n met some other fine girl aswell who was well on me, and then there was a fight n someone got thrown into the pond and the police got called and NOW IM AT HOMEEEEE

jokesss night. started at a party in knightsbridge, bumped into this girl i knew on the tube there who is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. didnt get into the party so sprayed the dad with this hose and then took the handbrake off of his car that was outside and unlocked and rolled it round the corner lol.

then went onto a party in kew, was amazinggggggggggggg, went with fineeeee girl andher fineeeee mate got proper chummy with them both n met some other fine girl aswell who was well on me, and then there was a fight n someone got thrown into the pond and the police got called and NOW IM AT HOMEEEEE

I don't know whether it's just me or not, but I seem to pick up that you seem like a right annoying kid when it comes to 'parties'. You and your mates get wasted when you're far too young, f**k about and be really disrespectful to other people's stuff?

Maybe it's just me.