Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

At the start, was shit. The girl i was texting was all over some bloke, turned out they are just best mates from high school and he is just like her comfort blanket. Walked her home and got a date tonight with her. B)

Woop woop, what an awesome end to an utter shit week.

And f**k, i'm so wasted and i've got to drive to surrey at 8:30 for a rolling road. So going to be over the limit. :lol:

Woop woop.

At the start, was shit. The girl i was texting was all over some bloke, turned out they are just best mates from high school and he is just like her comfort blanket. Walked her home and got a date tonight with her. B)

Woop woop, what an awesome end to an utter shit week.

And f**k, i'm so wasted and i've got to drive to surrey at 8:30 for a rolling road. So going to be over the limit. :lol:

Woop woop.

if you do, youre a knob.

I of course wasn't, had how ever many hours to go away.

It was a joke, i always say that if i drink and have to drive in morning.

Dont worry sheehan feels as if he has to post something in every thread or hes going to die...

My mate had been out heavily drinking 1 night and was driving in the morning... there was like a 3 place parking spot so he was like... good... rolled forwards into a car, and was like shittttt im over the limit run away, wacked it into reverse and shot back into another car ahahaha try explaining that to your insurance :P

Yes laeds. justg ot in from a party sndf it was mitn!

Well was preeyt wank like but got pissed! funniest thing was i wo pissing in the toile t with hard on so i wo stood on top of landing at first nt ehthen got to toilet as me ducks got sofeter hahhdsahahaha wos mitn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any 1 else been out 2nyt. cant belive im daddsadd enouugh to come on forum n commetn this. dsrar me i need a life!

PARTY ON BRAPPUING BRAPPERRS!!!!!!

First of all, how did I find this thread? It's on the first page, but still. It's full of cocks saying how drunk they are. I'm f**ked but I can still use the Caps Lock and the backspace key, so what the f**k. Anyways, I like being drunk even if that fanny Fat Pants is aswell...

BTW, this means lol: :lol:

jesus what an odd night

For the first time in a long time I felt confident enough to actually try to pull and to be fair I got talking to 2 birds and could have got with them but didn't because...well....i dno was sort of a mates night out, not a puling night out. Now the girl next door is crying because shes so pissed she made a tit of herself, and theres a girl unconcious downstairs whom we were playing buckaroo with ;)

As you can tell im sobering up now (Y) but i thought I was gna be the worst out of all of us but im the soberest lolz

gna go to bed in a bit, sober up a wee bit more first (Y) but just got in and I was FAR too drunk !!!!

I genuinely type like shite when I'm pissed!

A lot of people put it on, but the other night I had room spin and couldn't type properly. I woke up with a plate of cheese on toast on my lap watching TV in my bedroom lol

I came home at like 7am this morning and couldn't, with all my efforts, focus on the iTunes songs. They were just like wavey lines and I was proper concentrating.

Amusing haha. I can usually type good though.