Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

• 3 weeks later...

well ive just got in, got abit merry last night, ended up sleeping with the manager (woman) of my local pub, quite random really lol just laying there trying to sleep and all of a sudden shes playing with my cock lol, good times good times

I'm still a big drunk, i had 9 cans of fosters and about 1.5l of alcopop, not bad eh. Was sick for about an hour, went everywhere, slept on the sofa.

I think i texted hayley telling her how i feel and that i should be after her boyfriend after her current one, doesn't seem ike such a great idea now, but meh, i'll see how she reacts and see if i should use the drunk excuse or not.

AH f**k, I THINK SOMEONES WALKED OFF WITH MY CAMERA!!!!!!!! BOLLOCKS. ahhh, sweet, just walked around the house and my mum told me it's in the kitchen, she was recording me being wasted lol.

i'll probably get the pics up, but they've all been taken by drunk people :lol:

yeah, i was laying down with hayley (:-) in the garden, chatting, n stuff, was gooood.

now i need to tidy up all the cans n shiut.

oh yeah, i got a 2 handed boob grab on hayley, that was baller!

i feel like shit, not a headache or a hangover thing, but i feel sickkkk.

woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop

hi.

you dont get to see my post, i piosted in senior bum chat, woop woop.

sorry, i'm really druhk :D

love you all. :D

yeahhh, good partyu, ment to be 100 people but onlu like 30/40 turnt up lol.

didnt drink too mcuh, mayb 7 cans.... got some fun with some of the girls there, more importanytly with hayle y too... bit more than frendly but not too good :P spanked lots, grabbed lots of boobs, was fgun.

lots of good fun, a mate was getting a love bite of this bird and she had such a spankrable arse, was great.

loads of othesr things, but cba to type it all.