Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooo it toook me f**kgggi n age t o fidn this post, ne wy erm iwn totto tn ot ite, andman it wa azsmse i fcking voe loved it irt, ei imteh have a uti much to drink lol but wh cares i dont lol, erm i lovrerials forum, woo naker deoobobs,..8i wish i had druk sex with gf :(digh bastards:*(

LMFAO

im a f**king legend

yes ssman juist been to a uni p[aryy, 19th and it was full of atout 20 drunk fgirls, seriously could have scofrd, people werre askin if i ws l,egal and my sistrer thought i wasd 16 so they were told i erwwas, they gacve me like 5 mNS size cosdkax adn then had a couple of bveeers (agter sytealing it dfrom the main partyu and took it ndback to anothertg p;lacr,e was totally awersome wish i was stgilll 6

therte, was aezome, the main birsd that i could hav3e scoresdc with wqas in a french mainds outsifit (was a gancy dress paerty k,infa) w2as f**king hotttttttttttttttttttt, then cos they had a beer wasterr fights she was walkin aroun din a t shirt which barely coverrtd her n cnice uncrtwaer, what a night thop makes me qwanna go to uni, was f**kin awesome.

riding tomreo on rocks whcih miugbhg be a huge hallengfer, but yeh... AWESO?ME nigbhtm, wish i hadnt have levf.

im fare rii drunk niwww fuuuckk neeee, its iAN ND TOM ND WERE CRUNK AS MOTHERf**kERS RIRTE NW,!!!!! am continuinthe drinkin nd attwemptin 2 get more drunk than n e 1 eveer. i wnt get sick bigtime, hopefully on the gaerfen patio.ace. moytther f**kkersssssssssssssssssss love u alllll xxxxxxxxxxxx fuk were crunk !!! porthcawl 2morrow defirnatly yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crunk ride will be danger amazing. xxxxxxxx

I'm not going to make myself look big by random key hitting, but had a wickeeeed night, just ate a ham mayo sandwhich wickeeeeddd, had a good ol dance, last song before i left "dooont stop me nooooooow!!""

I wonder how many people that post here are genuinely drunk and can't type properly :shifty:

GJU

ithinkm whwen gthe poposdtr uis likwe tuios itas oprblyt bkuklshjwetr copz ion tghis state yuopi would be abl TOI GETHE ComGHputer ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Translated:

I think when the post are like this its probaly bullshit because in this state you would even get the computer on... let alone find this thread!

STICKY IT!!!!