Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

"Straight edge (also known as sXe, and xXx) refers to a lifestyle, a personal commitment, a philosophy, and a subculture that is closely associated with their brand of hardcore punk music"

Sweet, i always sign texts to important people like that.

Thats pretty edge.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me too. :ermm::lol:

Firstly, gotta agree, the whole sXe is a bit weird, I mean fair play to you, I've though about kinda going there myself many many times, now being one of them. But it just always seems one of those things that people do for the wrong reasons, like, just because they think its cool, and that people will like the idea of it, not because its actually what they want. (by the way, monsterJ, as I don't know you, or why your are sXe, I'm not saying this about you in anyway, just the impression I get from some people (Y)) But the Thursday lyrics spring to mind, "so often we do not strive to improve conditions, but we strive for the right to say, 'we improved conditions'"

Well I just got in for an utterly shit night, just as everything was wrapping up and I was the most sobre person there, some drunk chav bint decided to try and sleep in the road! took us an hour and a half to get her to the nearest mates house so she wouldn't choke on her own f**king vomit lying the the street, and all this time I'd had to leave my f**ing Iolo in a field with no-one there hoping it didn't get nicked! Which doubled the distance I had to walk when I had to go back for it!And on the way back pushing my bike some bum council housed bell end was letting the f**ing alsatian run around the park unattended in the middle of the night, as they seemed to think it was there garden or something, so the dumb untrained shit tried to bite my god damn leg and promptly got kicked in the face and swore at lots as it ran home with me shouting at the house shit loads.

Anyway, all over now.

This is one of the many reasons I'm considering giving up drinking. Which I guess would make me straight edge in a way if I did, as I despise drugs having seen there effects on mates in the long run, and I don't smoke for the obvious health reasons.

(yes, I know it wouldn't technically make me straight edge, as I don't really know much about the rest of the culture, but you get what I'm saying.)

just got in from one of those 'just goin out for a pint' nights. here i am, 6 pints later, battered (didn't eat dinner before going out, fool >_<) and ain't rang the missus tonight. boy am i in trouble!

and all this straight edge crap is daft. nothing better than a few pints to escape from a crap day!!!

Smithy

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo shuit , just ot in ooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffg i can t eebn see the monitor, but i ha a goood nite ee0ect sum vunt who hiort it would be fu t keick off with m fo nno redoon , whtaba twat lol, neway, shit the bendd ther ewas sum ass out tonite, but miker went hiome early, and im to pissed to go newere

oh my god rfuc i just tped loads and then a pop up came up and i didnt ype mething neway, im offo tto bed ill halal weepsek to u al tmoz MWHj oe ue gays mahhaahhaah/

• 4 weeks later...
yes mike what a night

9 litres of cider and over half a bottle of teachers not too bad

and that half bottle of archers i put into the shit mix....

shitmix of

-over half a bottle of teachers whiskey

- half bottle of archers

- beer

- cider

- ribena

- vodka orange..... :sick:

put it this way ricks carpet didnt look nice when i payed him a visit the next morning and nor did he! WHAT A LIGHTWEIGHT

• 3 weeks later...
io blame the alcohol and i reacon he was saying NIGGAS, not spelt with an er, cos thats bad

also has anybody nopticed how bongo is built like a block of f**king flats, that bmx stuff is good for u.

wow you sobered up fast

Edit: Forgot the all important :rolleyes:

Edited by sheehan

bren out for a bit, was good, but decided to come back and speak to the girl i really like, called her whuile i was walking aback, s'all good. Still feel alright as well which is a good thing :)