Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Oh my days, best night ever,

All is well, dancing with 4 girls, 1 flatmate three friend, one with an ace chance of getting with. Until a guy comes along form said flatmeates and lass close to getting with home town.

Has a full on go at me saying you better watch it, i says why i live with her were 'friends'. This does not satisfy him. I was gonna hit him but been in the middle of a club i intend to go back to don't hit him. He feels superior and waits outside for said friends. But wait, who's side are the girls on. mine, score. If i see him again i will quite possibly flatten him or dent him with a a chainring as he ruined the chance of me getting any poon tonight. But morale of the story is: Epic lols!!!!

bring on tommrow, guarentee i can make his life hell.

Apologies for spelling, pretty drrunk if you can't tell.

Oh my days, best night ever,

All is well, dancing with 4 girls, 1 flatmate three friend, one with an ace chance of getting with. Until a guy comes along form said flatmeates and lass close to getting with home town.

Has a full on go at me saying you better watch it, i says why i live with her were 'friends'. This does not satisfy him. I was gonna hit him but been in the middle of a club i intend to go back to don't hit him. He feels superior and waits outside for said friends. But wait, who's side are the girls on. mine, score. If i see him again i will quite possibly flatten him or dent him with a a chainring as he ruined the chance of me getting any poon tonight. But morale of the story is: Epic lols!!!!

bring on tommrow, guarentee i can make his life hell.

Apologies for spelling, pretty drrunk if you can't tell.

Haha Joe :P

Oh dear i sound like a right lunatic, i'm not a violent person really. Would end up dieing if i was in a fight.

It was funny though, he kept saying ' i know what your doing' which i still can't work out what he meant. Rung her up as well when we went off to get food, praps i was ruining his chances?

Covered in foam, foam partys rule, in the middle foam comes down get wet yaaaay then ddrink, should i have a shower before i go to bed? you decide in one min.

[ lobster dog peeps are now offic gay. first two were funny but now your not. grow up and go to primary school/ :) im nice really

Covered in foam, foam partys rule, in the middle foam comes down get wet yaaaay then ddrink, should i have a shower before i go to bed? you decide in one min.

[ lobster dog peeps are now offic gay. first two were funny but now your not. grow up and go to primary school/ :) im nice really

Seriously, I may be pissed, but the anti LobsterDog/07newb\06newb crew are here to run the show and we are pissed.

yoyoyo, get me on MSN boy, it needs to happen...

Not sure if I dreamt st patricks day waas today.

Kev now thinks it is so it most probs is.

Edit: Oh and my hands smell really meaty.

meh, im sure the wetherspoons sign said 13th -17th march, which is one long day, but even if i drunkenly read the poster wrong, im just gunna go and get smashed on guiness on monday when it should be. changing the date, because its in a holy week, for gods sake, what does it matter.

alternatively i may go and grab 4 pints of guiness a bit later today