Some Funny Chav Crew From Wales

crazykid

I tried hacking their site :$ .

I put in the username as junctioncrew, and went through all the de-coding to find a password but its to this site lol Here .

I can't tell you the password because i'm sure the topic will get closed and an admin will chase me with a big stick with a nail in it.

We need 40 hours of sleep, STAT

:D I burst out laughing at work.

What a pathetic website, the scary thing is you know they walk around saying 'look at me piczo website innit' 'yeah mate, thats well good' and they are actually impressed with all that effort put in.

The photos page, every single one is a laugh...I never understand lads that pose topless on photos...Oh, I forgot, my protein diet, goofy face and burberry caps impresses the ladies...but looking at the 'ladies' on the photos looks like you don't get much choice over there.

Look that the photos...

'giggs'...has got a face like his just been told his Dad is actually his Mum.

'eddz'...'Although being unemployed, Eddie found it much more fun to have stare out competitions with the cat then look for a job'.

'karl'...His mum has obviously put her red top in with his white reebok top.

'nat'...the operation was a sucess! Nat is now Nathan!

AHHHHHHHHH mush-bird init mush.

Is it me or has the camera man interupted some of them just as they were about to kiss, and they turn their heads to look at the camera. By this I mean:

day cripps n tom robz (no idea what that is asposed to say)

ollie n wilko

ollie n bean

splat,sam,lyon (alite mush, i'm bout to shove this can up yer a**) Homosexal chav threesome :sick:

i will tell you part of there song

spitting on the pavements junction crew

jammin in da basements junction crew

straight entertainment junction crew

(the the lad mat mudson pointed out goes)

i dont know what to say about junction when im rapping

when i start rapping they all start clapping

if you get me angry im gonna start flapping

lmfao they have even been to a recordstudio to do it :P

"if you get me angry im gonna start flapping" in this bit what does he mean "flapping" is he some sort of gender confused bird?

thats the best site ive seen. i think more sites should be like that! lmao :lol:

i left a comment for those little junction 4 life kiddies. lmao :lol:

My name is jay and i would like to play with all your little willies. OOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO PUBES AND BUMS!!!!!!! yum yum. lICK MY QUIM YOU LITTLE fanny. trialsboy560 hehe

lmao. nice one there mate.

IPB Image

how hard are these bad boys!!!

they should be drinking milk out of a baby bottle not that!!

how hard are these bad boys!!!

they should be drinking milk out of a baby bottle not that!!

Funny think is take another photo in 10 years time and nothing much will change. Perhaps a can of Tescos Value Lager instead becuase they'll be skint, perhaps they're balls might have dropped?

The scum you're laughing at will grow older and have kids...those kids will probably end up banging your daughter.

We're on a downwards spiral...

if i were you i wouldnt be saying all these things because chavs being as smart as they are will find your ip adress and they'll send down the girls to do us all over. LMAO

what a bunch of wankers.

the sad thing is all the cool crews out there make a website on piczo, did you not see the "fareham trials massive" that cropped up on here a while ago.

sam

If anyone finds their local 'cru' website, please do post it up. I could do with a laugh. Can you not search for websites with piczo? It seem that they harbour the funniest websites available.

jus use advanced searc on google, you choose which url's it comes from.

sad thing is i cant get on any piczo webstie at all (N)

sam

bugger me, not surprised he's called ears, does he get radio 1 on them bad boys, they don't actually lie the taste of beer/lager/anything alcholic so they hold a can and make it look like there drunk

what a bunch of fannys

ever seen a chav fight or had a fight with chavs, thery are actually crap-

that would be the rhos on sea crue then :P

To quote ben again: you "Fat fanny" (Y) Theres no such thing as a rhos-on-sea "crue" My family is the only family where all members are under 60...

My mate had his bmx nicked from junction. Probably these b*stards....

Haha fools lol

"Dr Greenthumb: that graffiti looks like someone had an epileptic fit whilst holding a spray can"

Pure f**king exellence. (Y):D

Haha cheers man

That whole site makes me laugh everytime i go on it, so so funny.

anzo: How many of the 'galz' are pregnant with your kids then? Nice logo too, it looks well and truely pathetic.

That made me laugh when i saw it and:

haha: surley nat and steph are men?

whoever that was

Pure genious (Y)

Thanks to us lot their site views has boosted

IPB Image

That photo makes me laugh the most...Just imagine him pissing about with his webcam trying to get it on auto-shot...him running up to the door, make sure his cap looks ok and then sending it out to all his 12 year old friends, piss poor quality camera makes it look like hes tanned.

If I were his mate (god forbid) I've have concerns of which team he's batting for.

IPB Image

That photo makes me laugh the most...Just imagine him pissing about with his webcam trying to get it on auto-shot...him running up to the door, make sure his cap looks ok and then sending it out to all his 12 year old friends, piss poor quality camera makes it look like hes tanned.

If I were his mate (god forbid) I've have concerns of which team he's batting for.

Looks like a cardboard cutout to me :S