London 23rd April...........ride Organised In Advance.

Damon W

righto heres the crack

Me (Damon Watson), Ben travis (adamant head) and Andrew Spencer (bmx face) will be heading down to London on the 23rd of April...

Ide like to get a big ride going again :) like last summer.because that was f**kin insane how many there was, best ride ever! so if youre gonna come get a reply up :)(Y)

were shall we meet? ..shell centre..?

we arrive at around 11am so what time shall we meet?

and could some one give me there mobile number so i can call them to make sure their there on the day :-

cheers!

Edited by Dw@Hulltrials

Count the MrSuave gang in, Fred,Pete,scott myself and maybe barnes if we can get the lazy shit bag out of bed. lol.

should be a good one. well done for starting the post early (Y)

see y'all there. shell center between 11:00 and 12:00 i say. :)

Go to bank, get on the dockland light railway and head to canary wharf. Theres an ace place to ride just under it. Forgotten what its called though as i've not been there for about 5 years hehe

You can't get on the DLR with bikes. Your right though jay Canary wharf has some amazing riding , So does Bow although its a tad Ghetto.

Best to get the district from Blackfriars , Temple , Mansion House or Embankment to Mile End then head then ride to Canary Wharf. Takes around 5-10mins

You can't get on the DLR with bikes. Your right though jay Canary wharf has some amazing riding , So does Bow although its a tad Ghetto.

Best to get the district from Blackfriars , Temple , Mansion House or Embankment to Mile End then head then ride to Canary Wharf. Takes around 5-10mins

I don't think you're allowed bikes at Mile End as it is underground. Thats what I always thought :S

Haha, jay, we can just get a plane, costs less than the train an takes about half an hour lol

Yep and get it to City Airport and Canary Wharf is in stones throwing distance.

Last time and the first time I went to Canary Wharf we got kicked out before we got off the train. We went round the back by the canals amazing rding there.

Just trying to think of more places in london. I used to venture all over when i skated hmmmmm

There's a place up near london bridge on the south side on the right, head down there and theres a hotel with these weird brass curly handrails. Up behind there somewhere theres a place we used to call flat bank city (sad i know).

It'll be perfect for you michael (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

Just trying to think of more places in london. I used to venture all over when i skated hmmmmm

There's a place up near london bridge on the south side on the right, head down there and theres a hotel with these weird brass curly handrails. Up behind there somewhere theres a place we used to call flat bank city (sad i know).

It'll be perfect for you michael (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

I think Ive beenthere ages ago, I heard theres some nice rials and walrides by ower Bridge or in that area so Ill go ooking sometime soon