French Bangers

the_soon_to_be

Tennis balls filled with red match heads is fun - If you can be arsed to pick the heads of 2000 matches for 10 seconds of fun that is...

A tennis ball soaked in gt 85, lit and thrown is also hilarious- but watch out for tents! (those who were at nass 05 will know what im talkign about!)

When it bounces, you get a lovely fireball!.

haha funny shit was that tennis ball (not as funny as me being hit by a bottle but close) was funny that people were trying to put out some grass that was on fire yet the ball was rolling towards a tent. good times, goood times. i hope this years is the same amount of excellentness

Ben

Tennis balls filled with red match heads is fun - If you can be arsed to pick the heads of 2000 matches for 10 seconds of fun that is...

Agreed. I was going to post that and also how to make Sodium/Bleech/Nail bombs and shit, but I could do without being responsible for someone taking their face off, or being accused of being a terrorist.

Edited by anzo