Help With Some Taps?

EchoTeamRider

this may sound dumb but the wall looks abit to easy for you try something bigger.

Also some wise words form a lot of good riders all mixed up for you

Tap it harder

tap it lower

jump when you hit the wall

use your arms to pull the bike up instead of forwards

Body weight (this is the key issue with you it seems) your leaning way too far forwards

From the video, it just doesn't look like you're putting much effort in? There's no real explosive pedalling or hard tapping, so it won't come together as easily, basically. Just give it some :P That way, the tap will send the front end up. Equally, try taking off a bit later so the front hits the wall properly, instead of you pedalling up and happening to hit the front?

Your pushing the bike forwards before you've finished going upwards. Pull your bars to your chin and bend your legs, the bike will find where its supposed to be going.

Then just same as everyone else, go a little bit faster and hit it slightly lower.

a bit low to tap?? looks a nice size to me :D

I think I know what the problem is though................your on a high bb frame!!! I applaud you for getting as high as that :P

haha could be right there ali, more speed lower tap

go on slag high bb's. they are fine for tapping if you take the time to learn them on it.

ive done 52" on mine, so it can be done. and if you ask me thats a fairly uncomprehendable size for most.

if you take the time high BB bikes can be tapped. OK....... :P

just hit the wall harder and lower, dont hold your front brake, let it spin. it works.......

Plus that walls looks a bit to low to tap, try it on something a little higher, hit it low, go at a nice pace what you feel comfy with and when you hit the jump up and extend your legs.

Ben that walls fine, you struggle to tap walls the same size as that so i don't know what your on about, don't extend the legs though... suck the wheel up.

Ben that walls fine, you struggle to tap walls the same size as that so i don't know what your on about, don't extend the legs though... suck the wheel up.

Yeah but from that clip he looks like he has the tech to go alot bigger than that, he's also on a longer wheel base aswell, witch helps.