Hello, I'm New

And the whole, "I'm Simon, and other people have no sence of humor" has also already been done aswell, by yourslef, 3 times.

Well, er, maybe 'cause other people don't have one? :rolleyes:

If i was to kind, it would be seen as discriminating against the female sex, thinking they are lesser and i need to be soft, if i'm the same to them as i am any other male, i get shouted at for being too harsh.

Yey.

Equal rights, but some rights more equal than others heh. :turned:

Well i'm gonna call you 'shouty dave' from now on.

My caps was on cos i'm at work and i forgot to turn them of and if your that fust.... BECOME AN ENGLISH TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: girls riding trials is fine, there no problem unless there the ones that do it to look cool for a boy!!!!!ie: "look i ride trials, do you want to go out with me??"...... the ones that want to learn are hard to find because most of the time they quit becuse there's to many sexest tw#ts that are to busy looking at there arse and not helping :angry: ......... i've riden and tryed to teach some girls but then the tw#ts step in, then they quit, so leave them alone, girls are trials riders to and they have as much right to learn as anyone!!!!!!!