New Tattoos

AndyT

• 4 weeks later...

Umm, got some pics of the newer ones, cant be arsed putting them all up, here are some of the better ones...

4280_86315192815_505012815_2327675_16972

Outline done, still got much more to go to finish the half sleeve, can't be arsed finding a picture of inner forearm.

4280_86315197815_505012815_2327676_38745

Kneecap

4280_86315872815_505012815_2327684_16097

Buttergina/or a Vagerfly, whatever you choose.

4280_86315877815_505012815_2327685_24301

Ribs

Leaving note, if it ain't funny, it ain't worth getting done.

• 1 month later...

Brians one looks really really good!

My mrs is looking to get one on her upper thigh/ pubic bone.. She wants something sexy and feminine, and she also wants me to like it for obvious reasons. It doesn't have to have any meaning she just wants one, so if anybody has any pics of some that look good, post em up.

cheers.

My mrs is looking to get one on her upper thigh/ pubic bone.. She wants something sexy and feminine, and she also wants me to like it for obvious reasons. It doesn't have to have any meaning she just wants one, so if anybody has any pics of some that look good, post em up.

bkslashr.jpg

hairy women, ewww..

Worth it for that tat though...

Reminds me of a girl I really wish I hadn't slept with years ago. Bright green, but shaved short, pubes. Tattoo'd wooden sign staked into it saying "Keep off the grass". Needless to say, I wish I'd taken that advice.

Worth it for that tat though...

Reminds me of a girl I really wish I hadn't slept with years ago. Bright green, but shaved short, pubes. Tattoo'd wooden sign staked into it saying "Keep off the grass". Needless to say, I wish I'd taken that advice.

What a f**k load of effort for a "ha kool" then forgotten.